Oh No! The Rumor Is True!

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The driver from Roanoke, who delivered my SSG coupe to me this Sunday...also delivered that car to the owner. It was from Roanoke. The car went to Brooklyn. The owner has had 3 Vipers...and has wrecked 2 of them. The car was delivered to a building on a narrow street. The owner took it out of the building...and proceeded to wreck it into parked cars on the side of the street.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The driver from Roanoke, who delivered my SSG coupe to me this Sunday...also delivered that car to the owner. It was from Roanoke. The car went to Brooklyn. The owner has had 3 Vipers...and has wrecked 2 of them. The car was delivered to a building on a narrow street. The owner took it out of the building...and proceeded to wreck it into parked cars on the side of the street.

Funny I live in brooklyn. Streets **** around here. I am originally from long Island and still own a house there so that is where i do most of my driving. Nonetheless what a mess.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO
munch on it too hard? LOL
where are these teeth marks that i dont see? :lmao:
yes, to you all kids out there - DONT MUNCH on the ********! LOL
WB - :2tu:

From a woman's perspective...please do NOT munch!!! :nono::D;):cool: ~juli
As far as this thread--back ON TOPIC PLEASE--seems the guy also had TWO Vipers he crashed? SOME people just should not have these cars...but if they have the money, they'll just keep buying them!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys! that pic is now a cherished 20x30 framed poster on my wall. :D

bet you guys didnt know i was that tall huh? LOL

I am sure that makes a great wall poster. I remember when I got the car, I was snapping high quality photos everywhere and making wall pictures. Was a lot of fun but they changed too often. :rolaugh:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ouch. Two of them? That has got to hurt.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminds me of the old Bill Cosby routine, 200 MPH. About when he took delivery of the twin supercharged 427 Cobra.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I highly doubt hes gonna buy another viper after wrecking the 2nd one, after driving it for a whole 10 seconds.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must say that I am not shocked at this. We just picked up our 08 and nearly turned it sideways on the first "test run". But of course we aren't stupid enough to mash the gas near other cars.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's gotta hurt. I'd hate to have his insurance bill after this one.

Ted

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could this be the notorious LongIslandDuckButter-
The dude that wrecked his Jay Leno chinned SRT not too long ago??

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch. I just witnessed my hubby almost take his new 2008 SSG sideways...and then back again....luckily he knows how to drive and could correct in time.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch. I just witnessed my hubby almost take his new 2008 SSG sideways...and then back again....luckily he knows how to drive and could correct in time.

cardude,

:omg:Take it easy, you are probably not going to find another one of those green snakes. ssg chic and i drooled over that car for a couple of weeks.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont see a problem here. One less ugly green Viper to look at. I am trying to put a new paint scheme right now over the ugly 2008 VCA ID.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh no - i found another one!!! IT STILL HAS THE TEMP TAGS!!

SSG_VIPER.jpg

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the SSG's have and addition 50hp. That's why everyone keeps tearing them up.:lmao::lmao: