Ohio Viper driver dies in crash..........

OP
OP
V

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sticky rubber , do you realize that the 911 GT3 now comes with Pilot Cop sports from the showroom. If The Viper were to come stock with Kumhos or Cups or some other high traction tire there would be many more still on the road. Yes they wear quickly , but what better way to cut down on the one thing that gets almost every one of these crashes that I post..... Loss of traction...... I have posted links to dozens of Viper wrecks over the years and almost every one was a result of the driver overpowering the rubber. You guys know it and so do I , my car makes 742 RWHP and will kick the rear and push the front on the street when on street tires. With good soft rubber it is a whole new animal........

Reaction score
Sticky rubber , do you realize that the 911 GT3 now comes with Pilot Cop sports from the showroom. If The Viper were to come stock with Kumhos or Cups or some other high traction tire there would be many more still on the road. Yes they wear quickly , but what better way to cut down on the one thing that gets almost every one of these crashes that I post..... Loss of traction...... I have posted links to dozens of Viper wrecks over the years and almost every one was a result of the driver overpowering the rubber. You guys know it and so do I , my car makes 742 RWHP and will kick the rear and push the front on the street when on street tires. With good soft rubber it is a whole new animal........
:nono:

The traction of slicks vs stock run flats is better but ever so slightly better. I doubt that sticker rubber would have changed the result of any accident.

Knowing how to drive would have a lot more impact on accidents rates.:drive:

Most seem to look for excuses rather than accepting the truth.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang