Oops! I did it again (again)!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all fairness to the 30 or so that did buy an ACR vert, the only comeback you need for jagoffs like me is, "How many world championships did Michael Schumacher win with a top on his car?"
:D :D :D

I will remember that :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AERO PACKAGE:
Full carpet
Normal radio. :)
Dual stripe exterior paint.
Two-tone interior
Comp Coupe-width rear wing without vents on side planes (provides 1000 lbs. of downforce at 120 mph)
Front CF splitter.
Lowered 1" from stock.
H-spoke wheels.
Regular SRT-10 rotors.

The 1" lowering was a factory thing on the aero coupes??? :confused: Or just yours? Lost me on that one..... I think you are saying it was changed after CAAP but.....

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
I'm diggin' the car, and sifting thru all the necessary (YES- necessary!) upgrades. The Yaris-sounding exhaust will be one of the first things to go. Damn CAFE standards.....
Skip-shift eliminator and throttle response adjuster (thanks TrackAire!!!) are on order. That should get me where I want to be.

Chip- The "1CEBTN" plate was courtesy of a friend's wife in Canada. I thought it worked well because not only did Ian Hunter do the original version of "Once Bitten; Twice Shy", but he also did the song "Cleveland Rocks"....and since I'm in Ohio.....
ALSO, I'm a *huge* Mark Kendall fan (guitarist for Great White), who covered the song in '89, so.....

There's the plate story. :D

ACR:
Carpet delete in rear.
Radio delete.
Steering wheel with driver's stripe.
Driver's stripe exterior paint.
Single-tone interior
Full-width rear CF wing with side plane vents (provides 1500 lbs. of downforce at 120 mph)
Front CF splitter.
Front CF canards.
Adjustable suspension.
ACR wheels.
2-piece rotors.
Driver's stripe paint.

AERO PACKAGE:
Full carpet
Normal radio. :)
Dual stripe exterior paint.
Two-tone interior
Comp Coupe-width rear wing without vents on side planes (provides 1000 lbs. of downforce at 120 mph)
Front CF splitter.
Lowered 1" from stock.
H-spoke wheels.
Regular SRT-10 rotors.

The side plane vents were only on 2010 ACRs

OP
OP
K

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lagalaxy13 is just jealous. He finally saw the Starfire in person. Shoulda seen the drool puddle he left....
:D
Robert- IIRC, the drop was listed on the build sheet that came with the car. I'll double-check it.

Does anyone have production totals on the Aero Coupes?