AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

As you may or may not know, I've been running my 19/20 360 Forged Concave Tens on my last Viper, and then on this current coupe. I've always loved those wheels and the concave look on the Viper. I had initially planned to run a 20/21 combo with that set, but ultimately got scared because I run my Vipers so low, and I didn't want any complications with the larger rear tire on the 21.

A month back, a local VCA member Mike (unreelviper) told me he had been thinking about putting his 2004 white Mamba up for sale. After wrapping my head around the fact that his bad *** ride wouldn't be around this year at the VCA events, I asked him if he would let me borrow a front and rear wheel before it sells to try out the look on my coupe. That turned into borrowing all four so I could adjust my Moton's accordingly and get the ride and stance right to see if it was something I could live with.

WOW! I was blown away by the stance, the wheels, the ride...the whole package. I knew then I had to have them. Long story short, we've swapped sets as they're both just a year old, so I don't even have to wait to order in a new set!

These are Niche concave wheels, in a Split Seven pattern. They are a one-off wheel design for Niche, so I know they won't be duplicated anytime soon. They are 20x10 and 21x13 with 285/25R20 and 375/20R21 Pirelli tires...brushed centers with chrome lips. They come within 1/16" of the calipers, and the flange that bolts all three pieces together is farther inside the wheel to really give it a custom look like they were made for this specific application. I really couldn't be happier with the look...they absolutely make the car!

viper_itch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Ryan, that's really cool. Looks really low with that setup. Can you turn it? :rolaugh:

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow Ryan!!! Your car looks so Perfect! Can we trade with my astras? ... Lol :) ...

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan, once again, you've hit a home run with the wheels(IMO)....Your car is "Awesome"!!!

Thanks Mike. I'm glad we could work out the trade. It won't be the same without your car around this year, but you'll always be welcome to drive mine!

brifri11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! Beautiful! My initial thought was... man, that car is low! To me, those are one of the best 21 inch wheels ive ever seen on a Viper.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man now I wish I would have ordered my HREs in 20/21 and not 19/20. :/ car looks killer!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't believe how clean that looks. That 20/21 set up with it being lowered really works for your car. Looks amazing.

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryan
Nicely done, starting to like the Red more and more. You know I was a big fan of your Blue and white. LOL!!!

Last edited:

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
375's!

Dude, you need to take pic from ground level in the rear, must look like steam rollers. Of course, the next time we're at an event, getting a rear view of your car will be quite easy considering the ponies you're putting down. ;-)

Awesome.

Dave.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
375's!

Dude, you need to take pic from ground level in the rear, must look like steam rollers. Of course, the next time we're at an event, getting a rear view of your car will be quite easy considering the ponies you're putting down. ;-)

Awesome.

Dave.

Thanks Dave. Lets get hooked up soon brotha!

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks the wheels are too big? Regardless, good looking car.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks the wheels are too big? Regardless, good looking car.

Its def a different look and takes an acquired taste. These days, the bigger the better :) J/K I have personally seen 21/20 set ups look awful but Ryan's car pulls it together nicely. The style of the rim and color, the color of the car and the fact that there is nothing breaking it up like ACR two tone or stripes, make it all flow very well together. Even the stance of the car would through everything off.

You must have the right ingredients to make a unique build look good, just one thing can through everything off and make the entire car look ugly. In Ryan's case, the recipe is perfect! But what do I know?!?!?! Its just my opinion :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper