Pics of my VIPER with new D2FORGED Wheels

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know its been a while since I took the iFORGED off. Things have been really busy for me lately.

Anyways, I just wanted to share pics of my new wheels, they are D2FORGED VS1. Fully forged, hubcentric, custom, etc etc etc.

I wanted to get away from the chrome, but I did not just want a completely black wheel. I did the "Bespoke Program 3" which is a finsh package that bundles black centers, black lips, colormatched fasteners, flange, and lip stripe. I think the overall look is striking, and judging by the attention its been getting, I'm not the only one!!

Here are the details:

D2FORGED VS1
20x10 / 20x13"
BESPOKE PROGRAM 3 - GLOSS BLACK FACE & LIP, OEM COLORMATCHED FLANGE / FASTENERS / LIP STRIPE
NITTO INVO
285/25 & 345/25-20

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SPLOOOOOOGE!!!!!

Pure hotness. Love it!:headbang: That rolling pic is just pure sex. Thanks for sharing. A hardtop would just add icing to the cake. I would say an '08 hood too, but that looks perfect as-is.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, if I had seen those wheels alone, I'd say yuck.

You've got great vision, that setup looks like it could be a SEMA car or something. Congrat's on the results, very different, wild & cool. I'd love to see that in person.

Are the lips black, sandwiched in red? Looks great.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Derrick,

The wheels and the car look great. I can't wait to see what other wheels you have in development.

Jason

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG!!! That is one **** BEAST!!! GREAT JOB! Thanx for sharing....juli
DEF new wallpaper/background for me too, thank you!

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, if I had seen those wheels alone, I'd say yuck.

You've got great vision, that setup looks like it could be a SEMA car or something. Congrat's on the results, very different, wild & cool. I'd love to see that in person.

Are the lips black, sandwiched in red? Looks great.

Thanks so much man, that was EXACTLY the intent when this color scheme was chosen.

My issue with Black Wheels is, there is no way to tell where the wheel ends and the tire starts since its all black. Then with the entire lip in one color, it can be a bit much at time (too much color).

This color scheme addresses both issues perfectly. The entire lip is black, and there is a lip stripe, and then the flange is also colormatched. To bring it all home, the fasteners are also colormatched.

This lends the impresssion of 2 stripes, and it also makes its very easy to identify the different components of the multipiece wheel.

Once again huge THANKS!

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As for Hi-Res, I'll ask the photographer for a hi-res pic and I'll also see if he can host it (dont want to eat up vca bandwidth)

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
killer look!!
wonder how they would look on black with red stripes?:D

I don't have to wonder, I know that would be a show-car look!!:headbang:

The black with red stripes looks so beast as it is, with those wheels ... you'd be causing traffic accidents everywhere you went with drivers craning their necks staring.

This alone is IMHO one of the coolest looking vipers I've ever seen, in black with red, holy shnikey's that would rock.

Again, congrat's, DII, I've clicked back to these pics a dozen times to look at your car, my son & I love it! I wonder how an 08 style hood would look? lol

OP
OP
D

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
killer look!!
wonder how they would look on black with red stripes?:D

They'd probably look INSANE! Since the red is only a accent, it would look as if it was purposely done to match the red accent stripe on the black car.