pics of your car lowered with caps please

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the original lowering caps were made by Koni

Thanks GTS-R 001. That is what I have heard also.

Stay Tuned...
I'll be posting a thread about the "new cap in town" shortly...:rolaugh::rolaugh:

one hint..."adjustable"...:omg::omg::omg:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks GTS-R 001. That is what I have heard also.

Stay Tuned...
I'll be posting a thread about the "new cap in town" shortly...:rolaugh::rolaugh:

one hint..."adjustable"...:omg::omg::omg:

YES,

Pics will be available in a couple of days of the NEW ADJUSTABLE suspension that blows the doors off the Eibach/caps market, Thanks to a mutual friend of ours for pushing me to develop my ideas and our combined capabilities and resources are going to benefit all viper owners.:2tu:

Jroc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES,

Pics will be available in a couple of days of the NEW ADJUSTABLE suspension that blows the doors off the Eibach/caps market, Thanks to a mutual friend of ours for pushing me to develop my ideas and our combined capabilities and resources are going to benefit all viper owners.:2tu:

Want to hear more!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES,

These are really cool...:headbang:

To my knowledge, this particular idea/concept has NOT been done before by any other vendor other than "GTS-R001" and his partner.

We all know how some people want to take credit or claim everything...:rolleyes:

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES,

What kind of cost are we looking at?

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YIKES ! DON'T DO THAT !!! LISTEN TO DOUG.... But not only becasue the lowness, but the PROgresseive spring! The Caps + normal Eibachs should be all you need, and all your OE shocks can tolerate in any whoop-dee-doo driving or if you hit any speed-bumps a bit too fast.

Hey Jonb,
what do you mean by "normal Eibachs"? I had no eibach they came in different configs for the viper. what is the difference, is it how they rebound, same height as the stock shocks?
Thanks,

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Jonb,
what do you mean by "normal Eibachs"? I had no eibach they came in different configs for the viper. what is the difference, is it how they rebound, same height as the stock shocks? Thanks,

By "normal" I meant "unmolested." Eibach produces a full range of constant-linear rate springs (as we use on Motons) or PROgressive springs as available in the Viper Pro Spring Kits. NONE of these should be cut, in a quest for cosmetic lowering !!!

[[[Threaded-Sleeved screw-set adjustable perches are indeed not new, but an old Koni kit from EARLY Gen 1 days.]]]

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain why my post was edited by Viper Tony:mad:

I had to remove a series of posts that were in violation of some of the site policies. Your post quoted one of the offending posts and I had to remove it. You did nothing wrong. Sorry, I thought I PM'd you, my bad.

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to remove a series of posts that were in violation of some of the site policies. Your post quoted one of the offending posts and I had to remove it. You did nothing wrong. Sorry, I thought I PM'd you, my bad.

N/P thanks for explaining...:D