Post Up Pics of Your Custom Painted Gen1's and Gen2's

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was hoping to see more pics of this red/black SRT themed GTS but none have been posted so I figured I'd start a new thread... So post em if you got em...

You must be registered for see images attach

Zee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was hoping to see more pics of this red/black SRT themed GTS but none have been posted so I figured I'd start a new thread... So post em if you got em...

That's all i got from my camera...

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

evil00017

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Lol, I ran into this car for sale twice while searching for a viper to buy. I think its a 99 with like 20k miles and he was asking 25k obo after coming down from like 32k after it didnt sell for a year. I was considering offering him 20k because it had been for sale for over a year and painting it immediately once i drove it the 4 hours that it would take to get home. I decided it was just to embarrassing, and I couldn't handle that 4 hr drive much less having to be seen in any gas station next to the thing................and I was going to double stack the wing....SWEET!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is he a member here or on the alley?

He's a VCA member and a member on the Alley. I don't think he gets on either much. He bought the car right at a year ago from a guy that had a hard time offloading it because of the custom color. It's a little overdone IMO (the wheels, exhaust tips, plastic behind the windows are all sprayed), but everyone loves it. My car disappears when he shows up...**** :D

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I really like the red GTS in the middle with the new style stripes. Does anyone have more pics of this car. They look like they could be factory. :2tu:

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
God the custom panited viper the only thing to say Ugly!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't know what it is but in photos I really, really like Tims old car. I almost bought it. Not sure how it looks in person but it is somehow very photogenic

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My old GTS. Miss this thing!

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What size front tires? I have 20's on mine and I couldn't get mine any lower without rubbing.

275s front. Gotta get the camber right. I believe I was running -2. Didn't rub at all. Also depends on the brand of rims your running. HRE's have a higher offset vs iforged for example. Also tire brand matters. Even when running the same size tires nittos tend to stretch over the rim much more then michelin for example.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
275s front. Gotta get the camber right. I believe I was running -2. Didn't rub at all. Also depends on the brand of rims your running. HRE's have a higher offset vs iforged for example. Also tire brand matters. Even when running the same size tires nittos tend to stretch over the rim much more then michelin for example.

Good point! I have Nittos and the front aren't stretched like the rears are. How low was your fascia? Mine is low but i've scraped it and mine looks a lot higher than yours does. Did you have any issues with tire wear?