Quick Jack

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Bend Pack makes a jack called "Quick Jack" that is in 3 pieces such that each lift section can be placed under the car from each side, and the third piece is the hydraulic lift unit that attaches via hydraulic hoses to each lift piece. Has anyone used one of these on a Viper?? The unit looks like it would be handy for those of us without a 2 or 4 post lift.
If you google "quick jack" and go to the web site there is a lot of pictures and info there.
I'd appreciate any feed back if any of you have used it or own it--Thanks--Dave

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never used quick jack. I went to the website and checked it out, very cool. I forwarded the link on to the hubby, it stores nicely.
It appears to be legit. My only complaint is that they didn't use a buffalo to hit the Mustang. That would have brought a big wicked smile to Broom. :D

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I've seen them on TV before. I think the big thing is just making sure they'd be long enough to reach both the front and rear jack points on the Viper so it's lifted evenly. Also, it kinda limits what work you can do. Pretty much limits access from the side of the car if you're doing something like transmission work, but would be great for suspension work and oil changes.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one, works great on a Gen 5 Viper's jack points. Thread and many pics on the other site.
Best thing I ever bought can get car up in the air in five minutes and can be stored with next to zero footprint. And if you're concerned about safety it's solid as a rock.

OP
OP
3whitevipers

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ViperJon --
Thanks so much for your response. I think that I'll get one. The other site mentioned that one can ask for $100.00 discount and for plastic end caps to cover the hoses when the hoses are disconnected. Did you do that?? I assume that you got the 5000SLX--Thanks again--Dave

OP
OP
3whitevipers

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Broom--
Very funny--glad you liked the Quick jack site. I called them and found out that the jack is shipped Fed Ex in 3 boxes--each box weighs less than 75lbs so the shipping and delivery issues are no big deal. Some of the other lifts require you to go to the freight company for pick up, or you must pay extra for a delivery lift truck to unload the lift. I'll let everyone know if I pull the trigger and how it works out--Dave

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broom--
Very funny--glad you liked the Quick jack site. I called them and found out that the jack is shipped Fed Ex in 3 boxes--each box weighs less than 75lbs so the shipping and delivery issues are no big deal. Some of the other lifts require you to go to the freight company for pick up, or you must pay extra for a delivery lift truck to unload the lift. I'll let everyone know if I pull the trigger and how it works out--Dave

Dave - Yes that is correct. When I ordered mine last December I got $100.00 off on the 5000SLX model and got the end caps thrown in no charge. Shipping is FedEx and the three packages are manageable. They pack the units really well, mine got from CA to Long Island no issues. There are lots of videos on You-Tube showing the setup, not hard at all. They are also very responsive to any issues although I had none. BTW if you look on the QuickJack site in the customer photo area my ACR-E is there on the top area with photos of it on the lift as well as how I store it vertically in my garage. The portability and fast setup is what I love about it. I use it to detail the car when I want to do a more thorough cleaning and of course any fluid or mechanical work.

OP
OP
3whitevipers

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ViperJon--
That's amazing as I did see your ACR-E in the photos on the web site. I have the same color combo for my ACR-E. Love the car, also nice to see someone else who does the same type of detailing that I like to do. I find it therapeutic, which probably, for good or bad, indicates a lot about me. Thanks again for your very helpful input.--Dave

OP
OP
3whitevipers

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine today--got $100.00 off along with the end caps for the hydraulic hoses to keep ends clean. I'll let you know how it works. Interesting to see if it's $1240 well spent including shipping. --Dave

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting one of these. They seem to have mixed reviews. It's been about a year since this post was originated. Those that bought one, would you still recommend them?

MtyMous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set and I love them. I've used them on 3 of my 4 cars and they're great. I've got the largest set so that it can lift my trucks as well. I use them all the time. I can't believe I waited this long to get a set.