Reaction score
i hope its not a repost !

You must be registered for see images

mele

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those photos are from the Prefix website, I believe they were part of their holiday greetings photo shoot. They did give thanks to dodge for letting them use the ACR, so its a real one, and it was around before Christmas. I'm surprised we have not seen more of that car... perhaps not a runner??

MEL

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG....that IS gorgeous!!!!! Black wheels as well...PERFECTION~~front splitter looks great. Great picture, thanx! ~juli
(Can't have lowered Vipers here, roads atrocious, as well as driveway on a grade...ours are low enough for our area)

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion, it would look even better with some Iforged anthracite wheels with polished lips. There is too much black on the car.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100_1199.JPG
No Emblem?

Must not have made it back to CAAP after Prefix did the stripes. Until recently, the front fascia emblem was installed at the plant before shipping to Prefix. There were minor alignment issues, and now the striped cars don't get that badge until after the stripes are painted and the Viper is returned to Conner. I noticed the problem on my car. The stripes are right, and the emblem can be replaced or moved. Sorry--not trying to hijack this thread!!