Recent mod pic.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you find my most recent mod in this pic?

You must be registered for see images attach

Damn it!!! The brake calipers look great!!!! I mean I REALLY like it. This car is definitely making me like the Viper Bright Blue a lot more, and really love the 5 spokes even more!

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color matched calipers, really brings it all together! This is just icing on the cake ... great mod :2tu:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didnt even see the calipers all i see is the bad ass stance. The lowering job looks perfect! :drive:
the windows look good as well.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calipers look great, it really makes the whole thing come together.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always impressed with your mods! I seen your S/N at the bottom a got all giddy!

Very nice on the paint match, and I'm with Malu on the paint. I was hesitant about that color but it looks hot now!

When are the wheels/tires coming :D

-Tim

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang no sneaking a mod past ya'll. Thanks so much fellas. I never really loved the red against the bright blue metallic. At first I wasnt sure if I liked the painted calipers(in a dark garage they just dont stand out like the flame red) until I pulled the car into the sun then they really pop out at ya. Here are a couple more pics.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tim,
Hell Ive spent too much buying the Gen4 so I cant swing wheels on this one. Guess I'll just have to stick with the crappy 5 spokes;). But I do have something in mind for them:2tu: I just have to decide if I want to take it to the next level.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do not ever hold back on Viper pics agian :nono:

Hahah, but those five spokes look great IMO anyways! I know the Motons make that thing set right on them and look almost aftermarket.

Also who did the PC? Looks GREAT!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA! I gotta keep something in my holster.

KW's?? Motons FTW baby:headbang:

Local shop did my calipers for me. I was happy with the outcome.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha oops, edited! They did a very good job. I know that RJ's place does them as well.

Keep up the good mods!

-Tim

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It looks great! But is that just spray paint? I touched up one of my red calipers and the paint discolors easier than the others.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually these are base coat clear coat. Had a bunch done over the years by this shop. They use a really hard clear coat thats much harder than the clear on your car but if not mixed just perfectly the clear can crack all to hell and back. They nailed the mix on these thank god.

Actually I did make a few calls to some PC companies that specialized in metallic PC but no one could even come close to a guarantee on the color matching and I am way too particular for that gamble. Plus this method has never failed me in the past.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne, new painted calipers look really good. I love your car. And for anyone who hasnt seen VBB in person... Youre missing out. It is a REALLY sweet color.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin :2tu:. Yep metallics colors have alot going on and the VBB has a LOT of mettalic in them and its hard to catch all that activity in pics. I knew I wanted a blue with white stripe Gen 4 and I couldnt be happier with my choice. Im sending you a PM

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really just an amazing shot! I replaced my desktop photo of my car, with this photo. Love it!!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is really just an amazing shot! I replaced my desktop photo of my car, with this photo. Love it!!
Wow thats the ultimate compliment right there. I never thought my car would be anyones background. Thanks!!

Will the caliper paint hold up to extremely high temps like you might see if you track your car? I have a VBB vert and I love the look.

I cant give you an honest answer to this one. I have had this done to at least 10 cars over the past few years(M3's, Camaro SS's, Cobras, vettes) and NEVER had any problems with any of them but I have never tracked any of them either. I think it will hold up fine but thats just my opinion.

Another question? What about the sticker, is it cleared over also, and where did you get it?

They are vinyl and are under the clear so super smooth with no dirt/dust build up around the edges. I'll have to look and see where I got them but they came with 5 large ones that match the factory caliper perfect and 5 smaller ones that I would assume are for the rears calipers on the gen 1&2's

Sweet! Dodge should offer painted calipers to match the body color as an option in the GenV.

I agree 100% one think Ive always love in the porsche line is the never ending calipers colors available.

Thanks again for the awesome feedback guys.

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had some reservations on that color when I first seen it...But Dammmm, that is one HOT looking SRT!!!:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang