Refinished the instrument panel

John Baringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I got the samples today and I gotta tell you guys I'm very impressed, to be honest they're actually better than what I expected!! I believe the one the left is the one that OP has and the one on the right is the gold one we've been mentioning, as you can see the gold one imo really does look like real cf but you guys be the judge, either way they both look dam good and the finish feels and appears to be very durable!!! I'm sold!!!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Thanks so much for putting up the samples. I think I like the one on the right better with the gold. They called me yesterday and told them I wanted the gold finish. They will have my dash in there hands today. Will keep you posted on the process and post pics up when I get it back!

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
even though I think the gold one does look a bit closer to real CF I still kinda like the other a little more plus it will match my car better, that's the one I'm gonna go with but either would like very nice!!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tan interior ... the one on the right for sure.
Grey/black interior ... the left one.
Both look great.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tan interior ... the one on the right for sure.
Grey/black interior ... the left one.
Both look great.

That's a great point!!!

John, I spoke with Tony, I like the idea that you guys are talk'n about, tinting the silver one. That will be awesome!!! I asked him to send me another sample of the tinted silver when he does yours, can't wait to see!! BTW what parts are you having done??

John Baringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great point!!!

John, I spoke with Tony, I like the idea that you guys are talk'n about, tinting the silver one. That will be awesome!!! I asked him to send me another sample of the tinted silver when he does yours, can't wait to see!! BTW what parts are you having done??

I will post up some pics when they are done and I get the dash back. I am just doing the dash for now. Will also post picks up when it is installed back in car.

John Baringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will post up some pics when they are done and I get the dash back. I am just doing the dash for now. Will also post picks up when it is installed back in car.

Got my dash back from Grace-FX today, probably will not install till this weekend. Here are pics from dash out of box.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks very nice, did you go with the gold??? hard to tell but I think so right??

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I'll be the oddball...I'm not loving it...it looks wavy to me. I'm sure that's because the dash is curved. I'd like to cover my dash also...I guess it won't be carbon fiber (or CF transfer printing).

John Baringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the pictures after install. Got pictures from inside garage, and outside.

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dash looks great, but I don't think I've ever seen a Viper with a tree car freshener hanging from the mirror, not to mention 3 of them.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great, you should also do the shifter bezel, I think it would look even nicer cause it flows with it but still looks very nice!!!

John Baringer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dash looks great, but I don't think I've ever seen a Viper with a tree car freshener hanging from the mirror, not to mention 3 of them.

I thought about the trees after took pictures. I always put the air fresheners in when the car is in storage with the cover on. Forgot to take out. Usually do not have in for the driving months!

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought about the trees after took pictures. I always put the air fresheners in when the car is in storage with the cover on. Forgot to take out. Usually do not have in for the driving months!

That's what I figured, just thought I would bust your balls.....Your car looks great.

APGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that looks real cool. Maybe continue it on the trim around the shifter on the center console & the trim panel around the door handles?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang