Renewal Time!!!

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to be clear... should i expect a membership renewal form in the post/ by email or should i contact a club officer to indicate my renewal intention? Became owner in 09/07, became member immediately and was given end of 07 free, so assume my 08 membership has expired on 31/dec/09...but i've just received the latest mag!??..with no renewal form. Please let me know, thanks ;)

I sent your request over to the forum that Venomiss suggested...hopefully you'll get an answer very soon. :) ~juli

OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, I faxed my venom renewal today...:2tu: Now just have to wait for some nice weather so I can :drive:

ALLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!! :2tu::headbang:!! Yeah, bummer on snow/ice here....drat...driving for us won't be for a LONNNNNNG time! Talk to ya soon~! :2tu: ~juli

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything to help pay the light bill around here. God knows I use my share of electricity being the post queen of modern times!

So yeah, it's in the mail. :2tu:

Anyone know how to run a beer machine off of exhaust fumes?

:eater:

It's really quite simple Dave. You hook the "thing a ma giggy" into the exhaust with a hose clamp and run it to the "widget" from the "widget" to the "Flux Capactor" using 3" lead pipe. You hook that to the"what's a ma call it" then FAX it to the Beer machine. Walla!

Note: You must only use products made in China (if you can find them) for this.

kevin96rt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Renewal Time/ MEMBERSHIP Retention

Its automatic, and your dealer does not have to send in any specific paperwork to VCA.

Buying a new, untitled Viper on the MSO triggers the dealer-paid membership when the title is generated. Doris here took under 5 weeks to get her VCA welcome letter and Viper magazine, based on her 9/30/08 deliver date.

If you choose to upgrade that 'free' membership to VENOM, you can pay the extra via HQ. While $35 does not sound like much, in terms of generating funds for VCA, it is a HUGE percentage of incremental difference, because the COOL (free) dues and the $115 dues generate almost nothing.

MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT and RETENTION must be a top priority in 2009 and beyond. I wonder what would happen if all the non-member 'freeloaders' posting or even lurking here were to be denied access unless they paid a nominal $20/year Web Forum Membership? Or $35 for 2 years. Or ? This website ALONE is worth the VCA membership fee. And yet it is free to everyone, instead of free to Members. Is this what AL GORE intended ?!

I understand where you are coming from,but calling people "freeloaders" for visiting a free website is out of line.
And I'm sure alot of "freeloaders" order parts from you and other vendors.So yeah make it a pay only site and people will support Vendors on the "free" sites that they "freeload" on.

I am paying member and it doesnt bother me one bit if people can't afford or choose not to pay.It amazes me you would call people names for not paying to be here.
Remember alot of people who don't own a Viper visit this site and become familiar with Vendors/Dealers... .They then use those Same Vendors/Dealers to buy from and then join the VCA.Or maybe they don't join the VCA but they are still supporting site Sponsors.
Peace Out

V

Venomiss

Mailed my Venom renewal on 12-15. Over a month later, still nothing from VCA!

That's because it takes about 4-6 weeks for the paperwork and you did have some holiday time in there. Looks like you are in the system already from your Venom Avatar and can enjoy more of this site.
Hope this helps.:)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worse yet the program is only 14 months old (2008 VCA year) and he has done it for 5 years. That is a record that cannot be broken.

Reaction score
What, do you want a medal or something? Sometimes I get sick of all the bragging on this board. :D Maybe we should start a new forum just for bragging??? ;)

I don't consider renewing my Venom membership "bragging", but if you must disagree, please remember that my Viper is nicer than yours, I'm much better looking than you, I have a bigger _ick and your wife knows it, now that's bragging.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't consider renewing my Venom membership "bragging", but if you must disagree, please remember that my Viper is nicer than yours, I'm much better looking than you, I have a bigger _ick and your wife knows it, now that's bragging.

It's the way you stated it. You had to announce it to everyone that YOU have renewed... and for 5 years and counting. If you don't understand that as bragging, well that's your own personal issue.

However, you forgot a couple things where you are also better than me. First, you are much better than me at being immature, and secondly you are significantly better than me at being a ****. :D After your very personal and low-brow attacks that included my wife, I am now putting you on my "ignore" list. Bye Bye now.

Last edited:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Grow up first and maybe your dreams will come true

Reaction score
I wasn't insinuating anything about you personally, or your car, or your wife, I was giving an example of what one would say if they were bragging, i.e. mine is bigger or mine is better, etc. instead of your comments directed towards me regarding a renewal or your comments directed at the membership " I get sick of all the bragging on this board."

I thought your comments were in poor taste, and untimely but so was my example and reply. SORRY-PEACE

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK. Peace brother. (Whether or not you were bragging, and it appears you weren't based on your humble last response, but you have to admit that there is a lot of bragging on this board and sometimes it is sickening). I took you off my ignore list. You are alright, man. :)

Reaction score
OK. Peace brother. (Whether or not you were bragging, and it appears you weren't based on your humble last response, but you have to admit that there is a lot of bragging on this board and sometimes it is sickening). I took you off my ignore list. You are alright, man. :)

Class act, next time we meet, drinks and dinner on me. Steve

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well just for bragging I would like everyone to know that I renewed my VENOM VCA Membership the first week after I got the mailing as I have done since 1995 thats 14 years of VCA greatness.... :pbt:Before any of you even had Vipers, NOW Wheres MY MEDAL?!?!?!?:poke:

:jester:Just kidding guys... lets hope everyone is able to renew and for many more years to come. Its ok to brag here every now and then, its all in good fun.:beer: