1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Renewal Time!!!

Discussion in 'Archive Management' started by mike & juli, Nov 21, 2008.

1. mike & juli

mike & juli Enthusiast

I sent your request over to the forum that Venomiss suggested...hopefully you'll get an answer very soon. :) ~juli

2. XXX BLK

XXX BLK Enthusiast

Juli, I faxed my venom renewal today...:2tu: Now just have to wait for some nice weather so I can :drive:

3. mike & juli

mike & juli Enthusiast

ALLLLLRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!! :2tu::headbang:!! Yeah, bummer on snow/ice here....drat...driving for us won't be for a LONNNNNNG time! Talk to ya soon~! :2tu: ~juli

4. PS78

PS78 Viper Owner

Thanks Mike, Juli and Venomiss!

5. Rollin4

Rollin4 Enthusiast

It's really quite simple Dave. You hook the "thing a ma giggy" into the exhaust with a hose clamp and run it to the "widget" from the "widget" to the "Flux Capactor" using 3" lead pipe. You hook that to the"what's a ma call it" then FAX it to the Beer machine. Walla!

Note: You must only use products made in China (if you can find them) for this.

6. kevin96rt

kevin96rt Viper Owner

Re: Renewal Time/ MEMBERSHIP Retention

I understand where you are coming from,but calling people "freeloaders" for visiting a free website is out of line.
    And I'm sure alot of "freeloaders" order parts from you and other vendors.So yeah make it a pay only site and people will support Vendors on the "free" sites that they "freeload" on.

I am paying member and it doesnt bother me one bit if people can't afford or choose not to pay.It amazes me you would call people names for not paying to be here.
    Remember alot of people who don't own a Viper visit this site and become familiar with Vendors/Dealers... .They then use those Same Vendors/Dealers to buy from and then join the VCA.Or maybe they don't join the VCA but they are still supporting site Sponsors.
    Peace Out

7. viperrt

viperrt Enthusiast

Mailed my Venom renewal on 12-15. Over a month later, still nothing from VCA!

8. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

That's because it takes about 4-6 weeks for the paperwork and you did have some holiday time in there. Looks like you are in the system already from your Venom Avatar and can enjoy more of this site.
    Hope this helps.:)

9. Sellshomesdrivesviper

Sellshomesdrivesviper Viper Owner

I renewed my Venom membership again, 5th year and counting.....

10. georgethedog

georgethedog Viper Owner

What, do you want a medal or something? Sometimes I get sick of all the bragging on this board. :D Maybe we should start a new forum just for bragging??? ;)

11. GR8_ASP

GR8_ASP Enthusiast

Worse yet the program is only 14 months old (2008 VCA year) and he has done it for 5 years. That is a record that cannot be broken.

12. Sellshomesdrivesviper

I don't consider renewing my Venom membership "bragging", but if you must disagree, please remember that my Viper is nicer than yours, I'm much better looking than you, I have a bigger _ick and your wife knows it, now that's bragging.

13. georgethedog

georgethedog Viper Owner

It's the way you stated it. You had to announce it to everyone that YOU have renewed... and for 5 years and counting. If you don't understand that as bragging, well that's your own personal issue.

However, you forgot a couple things where you are also better than me. First, you are much better than me at being immature, and secondly you are significantly better than me at being a jerk. :D After your very personal and low-brow attacks that included my wife, I am now putting you on my "ignore" list. Bye Bye now.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  14. 2snakes4us

2snakes4us Viper Owner

Grow up first and maybe your dreams will come true

15. Sellshomesdrivesviper

I wasn't insinuating anything about you personally, or your car, or your wife, I was giving an example of what one would say if they were bragging, i.e. mine is bigger or mine is better, etc. instead of your comments directed towards me regarding a renewal or your comments directed at the membership " I get sick of all the bragging on this board."

I thought your comments were in poor taste, and untimely but so was my example and reply. SORRY-PEACE

16. georgethedog

georgethedog Viper Owner

OK. Peace brother. (Whether or not you were bragging, and it appears you weren't based on your humble last response, but you have to admit that there is a lot of bragging on this board and sometimes it is sickening). I took you off my ignore list. You are alright, man. :)

17. Sellshomesdrivesviper

Class act, next time we meet, drinks and dinner on me. Steve

18. ViperTony

ViperTony Enthusiast

:cop: Aww...if only all of these debates around here ended happily like this one. You two should be the poster boys for peace. :D

19. georgethedog

georgethedog Viper Owner

I was once asked to be a poster boy for birth control! :omg:

20. V10SpeedLuvr

V10SpeedLuvr Enthusiast

If thats the deal, I also thought it was bragging ;) :D

21. Sellshomesdrivesviper

Sure, you can come, we are always looking for a good pivot man.

22. V10SpeedLuvr

V10SpeedLuvr Enthusiast

I knew there was a catch. Given this new information, just mail me a giftcard to Hooters and I'll eat by myself

23. georgethedog

georgethedog Viper Owner

You eat by yourself at Hooters? Don't the girls join you? You poor man...:(

24. J&R3xV10

J&R3xV10 Enthusiast

well just for bragging I would like everyone to know that I renewed my VENOM VCA Membership the first week after I got the mailing as I have done since 1995 thats 14 years of VCA greatness.... :pbt:Before any of you even had Vipers, NOW Wheres MY MEDAL?!?!?!?:poke:

:jester:Just kidding guys... lets hope everyone is able to renew and for many more years to come. Its ok to brag here every now and then, its all in good fun.:beer:

25. V10SpeedLuvr

V10SpeedLuvr Enthusiast

Thanks for the concern, but no I don't eat alone. I need moral support there to convince me that $8 for 10 chicken wings is not highway robbery :D

26. Viper #53

Viper #53 Viper Owner

I have not received my renewal form yet. I'll check with my Northern California chapter.

Cheers,
    James

27. jdeft1

jdeft1 Viper Owner

Maybe it's time to merge these incredably informative renewal threads??