Roe 1000+ HP Video!

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi guys wanted to post my first video ever driving my Roe FE 1000+HP beast, sorry the video is not that good i was using a sony cyber shot digital cam so try and rise the brightness you will see it much better, beside my friend is not experienced in taking videos.and he was looking at the road lool he was scared :laugh:

I didn’t push the car much shifting early (around 5300-5500 Rpm) and i was running low boost and pump gas in a hot humid day. Tell me what you think :D

Click Here (Save As)

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry my fault i didn’t explain much! This car did best of 902 RWHP and something like 1090RWTQ (With a universal Dry-NOS kit for under $600) The car runs with 8.5 and 10psi non intercooled (for now) running around 700ish RWHP and 750+ RWTQ with boost alone. Sorry for the hassle I call the car Roe 1000+ , and the run wasn’t even near the real performance of this car. Mbn

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No cam or heads or even rockers? and its making 700 RWHP on just the S/C, headers and exhaust???

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure Sir! Forged pistons, Roe Racing heads, Comp Cam, 1.7 Jesel rockers,B&B Headers and catback. single 0.065" jet. No intercooler.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sweet. I'm glad to hear you built the engine up a bit to handle the power - that's a lot of ponies.

WAR 900RWHP CREAMPUFFS!!!

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, Sean really did an extraordinary job building this car from scratch he did put a lot of efforts into it and you can feel it the time you start the car. Every single detail is beyond perfection, I got manuals, CD’s,VEC2 cards, USB card reader, full hi-res project pictures. Etc

And treynor you got on hell of a ride man, your car been my wallpaper for a long long time. Mind me if i ask why you selling man ? i thought you loved this car ? as we all did

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MbnViper -- Great car. Rather have great performance than perfect film frames any day. Get an avitar posted for that beast

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
> And treynor you got on hell of a ride man [...] mind me if i ask why you selling man ?

I suppose it's no great secret - I want to start the next project :) The RT/10 is a hoot, but my wife hates how loud it runs, I've been kicked off every dragstrip within 200 miles for running too fast, and CA is no longer a friendly place for a car with obvious under-hood mods like a big Supercharger and nitrous lines.

Next project: yellow SRT/10 with snails. Quiet, stealthy underhood, and big power if you run enough boost. My goal with this one is a car which could pass for stock until you hit the loud pedal, but still runs the 1/4 at >140 MPH. Of course, judging from what I've done in the past, I probably will end up having something which makes 1100 RWHP @ 24 PSI and gets me permanently banned the first time I make a 154 MPH 1/4 mile pass in a convertible :laugh:

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks guys :)

and treynor i was asking my self that, can he survive without a 1000RWHP++ car in his garage :confused: and you said it :laugh: basically you cant :p wish you all the best bro keep us updated. And wish you a good sell on your beast. Mbn

> And treynor you got on hell of a ride man [...] mind me if i ask why you selling man ?

I suppose it's no great secret - I want to start the next project :) The RT/10 is a hoot, but my wife hates how loud it runs, I've been kicked off every dragstrip within 200 miles for running too fast, and CA is no longer a friendly place for a car with obvious under-hood mods like a big Supercharger and nitrous lines.

Next project: yellow SRT/10 with snails. Quiet, stealthy underhood, and big power if you run enough boost. My goal with this one is a car which could pass for stock until you hit the loud pedal, but still runs the 1/4 at >140 MPH. Of course, judging from what I've done in the past, I probably will end up having something which makes 1100 RWHP @ 24 PSI and gets me permanently banned the first time I make a 154 MPH 1/4 mile pass in a convertible :laugh:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi guys wanted to post my first video ever driving my Roe FE 1000+HP beast, sorry the video is not that good i was using a sony cyber shot digital cam so try and rise the brightness you will see it much better, beside my friend is not experienced in taking videos.and he was looking at the road lool he was scared :laugh:

I didn’t push the car much shifting early (around 5300-5500 Rpm) and i was running low boost and pump gas in a hot humid day. Tell me what you think :D

Click Here (Save As)
Wow sounds great and very strong!!! Makes me miss my 900rwhp cream puff :( :(

Btw Seatbelt dude, seatbelt ;)

Mike

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tnanks bro, i my self miss your car man..it was one awesome viper. :headbang: get back into the viper world soon man. :2tu:

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Mbn,
Looks like fun :)
Looking forward to hear how you like the 10.5 lb pulley and NOS!
Hold onto your hat for that one. On our testing runs here, I felt like I was riding on a missile!
Regards,
Sean

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heheh, Sean you should see my friend face when the car accelerated that day, now with higher boost and NOS i don’t know if he can survive the run..lol.. but i will make sure i check his heart pulse before and after the run to make sure he is ok.

PS.how is the intercooling development going i just had a call from my yellow viper saying hi and asking for more boost :p

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone asked Sean about grinding a Miller Cycle cam instead of intercooling?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, what exactly is that?
TIA

I'm no expert, buy my recollection is that a Miller cycle cam reduces the effective displacement and compression ratio of an engine by around 20% by leaving the intake valves open during the first part of the compression stroke. I think they have to be used with a blower so the piston will have something to push against during that portion of the stroke (otherwise it would just push the air back out through the intake). I remember them being discussed in the context of improving an engine's fuel efficiency rather than in high performance engines, and they never really caught on because of the expense of building the engine larger than the effective displacement and adding the cost of a blower just to make the same power of a n/a engine with the same general structure and gain approximately 10-15% in fuel efficiency. Clear as mud now? :)

OP
OP
M

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont know what you guys talking about..lol :confused: but the one Roe S/C'd vipers really needs is this :D

You must be registered for see images

:2tu: