Roe Blower? Sean?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, another few months have gone by and just curious where Sean is at with the 03-06 production Blower kit? Did he finish the "German" car he put the production blower kit on and testing?

Summers getting closer and I am getting that Spring Mods feeling again. That and Dude's 08' ACR is just too much faster than mine at the moment.

Anyone have an update?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean Roe and Chuck Tator are two of the smartest car guys and wonderful friends. Sean has very good products....but while u r waiting on the Gen 3 Roe blower....I'm going fishing.:D We will probably have a black President before....oooops...:D

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean Roe and Chuck Tator are two of the smartest car guys and wonderful friends. Sean has very good products....but while u r waiting on the Gen 3 Roe blower....I'm going fishing.:D We will probably have a black President before....oooops...:D

:rolaugh:So you mean the GenIII system is already out???!!! All joking aside....I am also interested in how the system is coming along myself.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its gonna be a monster system when production starts. Its gonna destroy Paxtons of equal power. Sean is a genius and Tator is the best Viper tech on the planet.

I am just impatient....soooo....I am not sure I can wait. But if u can wait you will have a killer system w/ killer performance! :nana:

Sean and Chuck teamed up on my n/a motor. It tested at 512 rwhp on a Mustang dyno...so that is supposed to be like 640 fly wheel hp. All I can say is I am undefeated in every race so far and it runs like a wet dream! Chuck can build up your lower end to handle Seans Roe system's power...and Chuck can also port your engine and install a cam. Your Viper will be king of the hill no matter which way u go. But u are gonna have to build up your lower end anyway to handle the increased power...so might as well let Chuck build it for you in anticipation of the Roe. You will still have a very very powerful Viper while u wait.

I have NO complaints and I walk Z06's all day long!:2tu:

Last edited:

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I spoke to Sean three weeks ago and made a thread about his gen III s/c. He tells me he is still on track for mid March.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to Sean three weeks ago and made a thread about his gen III s/c. He tells me he is still on track for mid March.
I guess I am exhibiting schizophrenic behavior here...but I have been hearing the "still on track" line since I first bought my Viper back in 06.:rolleyes: Now its 09.:D But like I said...when it comes out.....;)

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess I am exhibiting schizophrenic behavior here...but I have been hearing the "still on track" line since I first bought my Viper back in 06.:rolleyes: Now its 09.:D But like I said...when it comes out.....;)
Well what do you want? He's been saying mid March since last year and that's what he is saying now. It's not mid March. If you don't want to wait then don't.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what do you want? He's been saying mid March since last year and that's what he is saying now. It's not mid March. If you don't want to wait then don't.

Chrissssssssss....a little history lesson for you. He has been saying "just a few more months" for about 3 or 4 years. Sean is a great guy. Sean is a smart guy and I wouldnt hesitate to buy his stuff...but that speaks for itself.

Capeche?

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chrissssssssss....a little history lesson for you. He has been saying "just a few more months" for about 3 or 4 years. Sean is a great guy. Sean is a smart guy and I wouldnt hesitate to buy his stuff...but that speaks for itself.

Capeche?
Then don't wait. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate your comments. Just don't wait then.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then don't wait. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate your comments. Just don't wait then.

Sean is a smart guy and he knows how Viper guys think. We are basically no nonsense. For those who want f/i now and want to run 10's in the 1/4 mile and walk every other car on the planet...and we want to do it now and not 3 yrs from now...no, we wont wait. But that doesnt mean that once his system is out we wont support him and buy it.

Many of us want to go fast....NOW. So we might buy what is currently available. Sean is a big boy and can handle the truth. We love him...but this Gen 3 Roe blower release date has turned comical..and Sean knows it. We will support Sean and his products....but on this one product many of us have become cynical.

One more thing...its not a matter of what Sean appreciates..its a matter of fact.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean is a smart guy and he knows how Viper guys think. We are basically no nonsense. For those who want f/i now and want to run 10's in the 1/4 mile and walk every other car on the planet...and we want to do it now and not 3 yrs from now...no, we wont wait. But that doesnt mean that once his system is out we wont support him and buy it.

Many of us want to go fast....NOW. So we might buy what is currently available. Sean is a big boy and can handle the truth. We love him...but this Gen 3 Roe blower release date has turned comical..and Sean knows it. We will support Sean and his products....but on this one product many of us have become cynical.

One more thing...its not a matter of what Sean appreciates..its a matter of fact.
A little history lesson for you. I've known Sean a lot longer than you have. A long time. He doesn't owe you anything, not an explanation or an apology. Through many of his tough times, especially now, he has and will put out the best product he can. Maybe he will meet mid March and maybe he won't. My best recommendation to you is to not wait instead of mock and criticize. The product he puts out must meet his specifications before they meet yours. If you can't wait, then don't. Sean's appreciation for the product he puts out to the public must meet his first, and that is a matter of fact.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little history lesson for you. I've known Sean a lot longer than you have. A long time. He doesn't owe you anything, not an explanation or an apology. Through many of his tough times, especially now, he has and will put out the best product he can. Maybe he will meet mid March and maybe he won't. My best recommendation to you is to not wait instead of mock and criticize. The product he puts out must meet his specifications before they meet yours. If you can't wait, then don't. Sean's appreciation for the product he puts out to the public must meet his first, and that is a matter of fact.

A history lesson for you. It doesnt matter how long you have known Sean. I never said he owes me or anyone else anything. It simply is basic business practice to say what you mean and mean what you say. I dont care if its Sean Roe or Barack Obama, if you cant deliver on your promise there will be consequences. If you or any businessman cant handle that than you shouldnt be in business. Sean is not complaining, you are. Sean is fully aware of what the delays have cost him, and he deals with those consequences. For you to pretend like that is not simply basic business philosophy is naive. Put your personal feelings aside and come to an understanding of how business works.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A history lesson for you. It doesnt matter how long you have known Sean. I never said he owes me or anyone else anything. It simply is basic business practice to say what you mean and mean what you say. I dont care if its Sean Roe or Barack Obama, if you cant deliver on your promise there will be consequences. If you or any businessman cant handle that than you shouldnt be in business. Sean is not complaining, you are. Sean is fully aware of what the delays have cost him, and he deals with those consequences. For you to pretend like that is not simply basic business philosophy is naive. Put your personal feelings aside and come to an understanding of how business works.
No complaints from me until your mocking. I'm not going to play *** for tat with you here. Don't wait for the product. I'll let him know tomorrow you won't be waiting.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrisssssss...I dont know what u mean about mocking. And why do you need to "let Sean know I wont be waiting?" What are you the hall monitor or something?:D

Seriously, I know the situation at Roe Racing and I consider Sean a friend and a good man and a good businessman. I simply dont want to wait on his supercharger and I have lost confidence in the release date. Thats the truth....and that is how many Gen 3 owners feel. Some will wait, most wont. I cant put my Viper enjoyment and racing career on hold while Roe Racing gets their charger into production...there are too many Zr1's and 599's to embarass!

I applaud you for your staunch defense of Sean, he is very fortunate to have a loyal supporter and friend like you!:2tu:

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, I bought my VEC 3 and Belangers from Sean. Sean gave me a very good price and delivered the equipment ahead of schedule. Then Sean helped me w/ a code problem I kept getting from the Belangers due to the crazy ass CT weather. I would not hesitate to buy anything from Sean...but it has to be available for me to buy it!:D

OP
OP
C

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have waited this long, I can wait a few more months for the supercharger system design I REALLY WANT.

Thanks Chris, mid-March sounds still consistent with the last time I spoke with Sean before XMAS. I was just curious how testing was going on the "Germany" car and if that was going good, I assumed the production date would be soon?

Thanks

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will only say that I am thankful I made the right decision to install the Paxton back in 2004. Had I waited for the Roe system (and it was in the wings even back then) I would have endured the last 5 summers driving a stock system and being beaten by the Z06's and such. No way could those 25,000 miles ever be recovered. There are is an improtant saying for products: Provide the right product at the right time and at the right price. Sean has missed the right time by a long shot. Those who want to move up in power can now just go to their Dodge dealer and buy a new, warrantied car that makes the power without the added expense or reduced reliability of an aftermarket add-on.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that don't know. Sean needs your name on his list to produce the charger and put it into production. I was told on Monday from the guy at Roe (whoever it was that answered the phone) that he only has 4-5 owners on the list. If you are truly interested call or e-mail to show your support for the product. Not just I want to admire pictures of it or see numbers but the kind of interest that puts down $$. Thats just what I was told so take it for what its worth.:cool:

OP
OP
C

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been bit in the past with certain blower systems over the years.

Sorry but I will not be funding R&D. Sean is going to have to produce the kit and show the benefits it kicks out before I put my name and money where my mouth is. It's that simple!

This is not the days of the "Tucker" for crying out loud. This is 2009. I have conversed with Sean and shown my support there, to make a public statement like this is just ridiculous.

BTW I don't think he has missed the boat totally as there are a lot of 03-06 cars out there. Not everyone is prepared to take a bath on their 03-06 Viper just to by a new 08/09. A blower to your exisitng 03-06 car becomes a lot easier to swallow.

Last edited:

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Spoke to Sean Roe today. In the simplest of terms, because of financial concerns, the Roe Gen 3 S/C is not going to happen. He hopes to have a tuner kit for the Paxton. There it is, I'm bummed.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, frick! I've been drooling for months. What a bummer. At least I hope he keeps doing well, I know this economy is ******* everyone.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be surprised if a few of you wealthy GenIII folks don't step up to the plate and help fund this one...there seemed to be a lot of demand/expectation for this. The GenIII Roe seemed like a sure bet.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now even roe sells and works on paxtons ?....lol

case closed people, the fat lady sang....close the thread

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather