Roe Superchargers

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just finished my install and have a question.

I think there is a bolt that goes in the top mounting plate on the back side of the supercharger. The only problem is, you cant access that area when the blower is on because the intake housing on the back of the compressor is covering the area above the bolt hole.

Any ideas?

Thanks people.

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I dont have enough bolts to fill that back one.

I think I did something wrong because I used all the pieces. :)

OP
OP
S

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean is very busy.

I know there are a few people on this board that work on their own cars and have done his kit. Those are the people whom I was asking. Not the ones that dont know.

:)

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That bolt can be a tricky one but non the less needs to be installed,you will have to fish it in with your finger tips then you will use a box end wrench,remember to torque in a sequence working your way from the center out.You can still install that bolt even though the blower is installed.Sean is pretty good about making sure all hardware is included.I would search high and low for the missing bolt.Remember the surgeon that left......well never mind you get the picture :)

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It can be a pain if you have big hands and because it's stainless a magnet won't help unfortunately. Once it's in, a wratcheting box end wrench (Gear Wrench) works wonders. Be sure to check your fuel pressure and your A/F once the install is complete.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Larry said invest a very small amount of money in a dyno with a A/F read out...... find out what the beast is making in HP and the peace of mind of your air/ fuel ratio.

Cudaman :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960