RT/10 burnout video

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stresses me out watching it...the ending part helped. It's bad ass how he does the whole thing with a cigarette in his mouth.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, HE'S THA MAN! I must be getting too old, but I've never understood doing that Stupid Sh!!! (I know its HIS car). I would also hate to know I bought this car & saw this video after the fact, if he's doing this kind of stuff to it there's no telling what else he's been doing to it! jmo

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barefoot, cigarette with two women in the car......he's a boss!

viperracer77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was at Automotion in Wisconsin Dells this year. This guy comes ever year and burns through a set of tires. Plus it's fun to watch what the girls do after the tires blow.;). But I suggest anyone who's close come to it next year. There's a classic car show with 1300 plus cars, then a bar at the edge of town that holds this burn out event. Not to mention a lot of fun driving through town.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was at Automotion in Wisconsin Dells this year. This guy comes ever year and burns through a set of tires. Plus it's fun to watch what the girls do after the tires blow.;). But I suggest anyone who's close come to it next year. There's a classic car show with 1300 plus cars, then a bar at the edge of town that holds this burn out event. Not to mention a lot of fun driving through town.
Sounds like A Big Blow Out, kinda like Sturgis for Bikers. It would probably be A Blast if we had A big group of our VCA guys to get together & go, especially 1300 cars (WOW). How long does it last & does it have A website.

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, no shoes, I can't even drive an automatic with no shoes...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way cool...:headbang:........ Who is that dude?
'
Sheldon..... from MN. According to the video anyways!

I wonder if it did any damage to the fender area? ---

Yes, that was a chunk of plastic inner fender well is I saw it correctly! :omg:

LOL, no shoes, I can't even drive an automatic with no shoes...

:rolaugh::hahaup:

My thoughts are:

1 - Cigarette is funny
2 - Poor cooling system (hear that fan trying to cool!? :omg: Bet that coolant is VERY high!! That poor engine....)
3 - Uses up the old tires but also needs new brake pads....and rotors.....and diff fluid change....heat soaked engine oil..... overheated coolant.....
4 - How do the passengers not puke after all that? :rolaugh:
5 - I dont know how people do donuts like that in a confined area with concrete all around you when you cant see (or breath for that matter) in all that smoke!
6 - One hell of a burnout!

scottmarston

Viper Owner
Reaction score
'
Sheldon..... from MN. According to the video anyways!

Yes, that was a chunk of plastic inner fender well is I saw it correctly! :omg:

:rolaugh::hahaup:

My thoughts are:

1 - Cigarette is funny
2 - Poor cooling system (hear that fan trying to cool!? :omg: Bet that coolant is VERY high!! That poor engine....)
3 - Uses up the old tires but also needs new brake pads....and rotors.....and diff fluid change....heat soaked engine oil..... overheated coolant.....
4 - How do the passengers not puke after all that? :rolaugh:
5 - I dont know how people do donuts like that in a confined area with concrete all around you when you cant see (or breath for that matter) in all that smoke!
6 - One hell of a burnout!

My thoughts are:

1. Boobs.
2. Im jealous of that perfomance.
3. Um....??
4. Boobs.

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, HE'S THA MAN! I must be getting too old, but I've never understood doing that Stupid Sh!!! (I know its HIS car). I would also hate to know I bought this car & saw this video after the fact, if he's doing this kind of stuff to it there's no telling what else he's been doing to it! jmo

agreed....

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they were kinda like boobs, only smaller :) But hey any boob is a good boob.

fe4snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is what i'm talking about.

Viper = Fast Car + Fast Women (the perfect formula)

I'm jealous, his is my hero! :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang