Sad day. Had to put my baby away.

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually all of the babies. Winter is just around the corner and we're barely breaking the freezing mark every day so it was time to say good bye for another winter. All the summer toys got covered up and sent away for hibernation only to wake up to spring flowers and hopefully no showers. Can't wait for spring. It was a great first summer of Viper ownership. Let the snow fly. Snowmobile season is here.

Rizzo

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow don't tell me about that reality, I am in denial.

where do you live? snow yet?

I am gonna try to push it until it just won't work to drive it-I've been told here in N Indiana there will be some nice days until Jan

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In central Canada ( Saskatchewan ). We've a had a few flakes come down but by Nov usually the snow stays when it hits and I did not want to risk driving the cars in the snow.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow Canada!

yeh I would be putting it down too:( gonna try to stretch mine to Dec

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This year hibernation came early.
Usually I don't put mine away till the end of October, but this year, early October.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as there is no salt or snow on the ground I am driving. They say it is going to be a mild winter so hopfully I will be driving all year.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I think the drag season is over in MI. Sad to say...

R&D will have to wait until Spring.

Nuts

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was in Calgary yesterday. It was beautiful out. Should have kept it out a few more days. I hear it was 17 there today...Thats still summer..ha ha.

Brian 95 RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I think the drag season is over in MI. Sad to say...

This has probably been one of the worst summers in Michigan in years. Early summer was nice, but the second half of August and all of Sept & Oct have been terrible. Put less than 500 miles on the Viper this year.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can drive in Indiana until the first good snow. Then the salt comes out and it's trouble! :(

And of course, it's not as much fun when the roads get cold!

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea, winter in Cal. is harsh! I had to roll up my window this morning on the way to work.
I don't believe you, Dan. I was just fine this morning with the top off. :cool:

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has probably been one of the worst summers in Michigan in years. Early summer was nice, but the second half of August and all of Sept & Oct have been terrible. Put less than 500 miles on the Viper this year.

Brian,

You're in the banana belt compared to up here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...You must have been time constrained ;) We put over 10,000 miles on our cars again this summer including 3 trips downstate for track or club events.

We've had a fair amount of snow already and they've salted 3 times so far (unusual even for here in early October). Luckily it's rained and taken the salt out. We're going for a couple hour drive right now. You need to find time to exercise that beast more.

Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960