Selling my 2001 RT/10

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To All Interested:

Early this morning I took my 2001 yellow Viper RT/10 to Roanoke Motors and had it inspected by their Viper Tech Dave. After a thorough inspection, he stated that the car was extremely clean and without issues. He did find that the radiator cap was not sealing well so I told him to put a new one on and he did. He also stated that the fluids all looked fine and probably recently changed. However, since neither of us knew when they were changed last, I told him to change ALL of the fluids anyway (transmission, differential, bake, power steering, coolant, etc). I am home now and will pick it back up either later today or Friday morning after he is done.

The car will now have all new fluids, new PS2 tires, new K&N filters, new smooth tubes, new Random Tech high-flow cats, new Northern Cal Viper floor mats, and new Vipair ram air. I have the original tires, original cats, original air intake tubes, and the stock piece that is removed when the Vipair is installed. These go with the car if you desire to bring it back to a complete stock state.

At this point there are 5 people interested and all I think have been waiting for the results at Roanoke. Those results are very good. When I get it home I will clean it again and lock it away until sold. I am also going to post an ad on the VCA board and on Auto Trader and maybe others.

Well I guess that, along with all the information I have given you so far, is about it. If you have any further questions please PM me.

Thanks for your interest. :drive:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got rid of the "non-productive" part of my marriage and she made sure that she sold all of my tools and toys, there was a 'fire', she screwed the kids up. Getting rid of her cost me everything and it was the best thing I did in my life. I had muscle cars then and now I have a half dozen Turbo cars and 2 sc GTSs. :)

My newer wife is MUCH better looking and this one is sane! :)

Ted

PS, I went to Costa Rica to get over the depression.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got rid of the "non-productive" part of my marriage and she made sure that she sold all of my tools and toys, there was a 'fire', she screwed the kids up. Getting rid of her cost me everything and it was the best thing I did in my life. I had muscle cars then and now I have a half dozen Turbo cars and 2 sc GTSs. :)

My newer wife is MUCH better looking and this one is sane! :)

Ted

PS, I went to Costa Rica to get over the depression.

Thanks for the cheer-up Ted. :)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, Obviously a different situation than yours, but it took me 21 years to finally decide that I wasn't helping my kids by continueing the unhealthy relationship.

With hindsight most people that are divorced wish they'd done it sooner and are MUCH happier afterwards.

I have 2 supercharged Vipers now!!!

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Jeesus George, I'm really sorry to hear that!!! I've been there myself, that really *****. I'd try to keep the car to collect ***** if it was me, but I digress, if there's anything we can do for you, let us know. The Viper nation is here to cover your back! Don't let her **** you over either!!!!! My ex tried that even though she admitted fault, her blood-sucking-man hating lawyer went after my ass (and the rest of me too) with a passion!!! Watch you back.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My asking price just went up after getting low-balled. Everyone wants to negotiate down from my asking price and I put a fair price on the car and people want to steal it. Now they can negotiate from what the dealers I talked to said it was really worth. I hate low-ballers. :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi