Selling my 99' MINT GTS - 15K Miles...It's in the classifieds!

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, I remember when Catwood was selling a beautiful 2000 Steel gray GTS and he was having a hard time selling on autotrader. I believe he said that people were wondering why the price was so low. I would recommend keeping firm on your price and just giving yourself some time if you can afford to do so. I have no doubt that will sell at that price.

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is the plan. I bartered and paid that for it. That is why I am selling "cheap".

Thanks for the comment!

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still here! Someone take me up on my offer...I will pay your round trip IF you do not like the car! You must be a serious buyer though!

supersportgsxr6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly what I am looking for, unfortunately the job has extended our stay in Europe for another year. Good luck on the sale, price is great and car is very clean. Damn I wish I were State side!

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Super, have someone come and see it for you!! Then buy it...It'll be waiting for you when you come back!

Take care and good look in your future search! You are picking a FUN car!

supersportgsxr6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZRacer196- As tempting as that is, it would be absolutely torture for me. Can you imagine knowing you have your dream machine 4000 miles away and having to wait a year to drive it? I'd burn through all my frequent flier miles in the first month, and I've got a ton!

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course imagine this car in Europe or on the Autobahn!! lol

Good luck in your search when you get home Super...

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SALE PENDING To Jaime! See you Tuesday! Car will be (is) spotless and full of gas when you get here for your trip home to Ill.!

Skunk Works

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a lovely car man. Just what I hope to get into in a couple of years. Just got a house so my plans are on hold, but I have been researching on here a bit and I loved that car man. She was beautiful!

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bummer, I just called you on this car today. I was extremely interested!! Best of luck to the seller and new owner.

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks...Again a SAD day. It was rare to find someone who actually knew what MINT condition was when I bought it. But stick to these boards...Get one from a fellow Viper ENTHUSIAST...

AND it is not like it sold in a day...It has been here for almost a month!!

Good luck in your searches!

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I was first in the market for an srt10 but as my search continued and I decided I wanted one w/ low miles, I decided I could find a gts a little cheaper with less miles and I'd actually prefer the coupe more...

Wish I would have figured this out a couple weeks ago.

OP
OP
Z

zracer196

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You'll find a nice one...Be patient...AND I would spend a FEW more dollars for the right one.

I got what I wanted for it and KNEW the buyer would not be disappointed when he saw it (in this case, he has not yet...But will be 100% pleased when it gets there). You get what you pay for!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc