SEMA Show...

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of the local guys are getting together at Tony Roma's (I think on the 5th) and the more the merrier. Let me know if you're interested and I get you the specifics.

Mike

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there. and I plan on harrasing the chrysler people to make the challenge srt-10

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WARNING...this thread is about deviate from original message...

I doubt you'll have to twist their arm to hard. We all know they want to put it into production, but the economy and sale of the company probably put a huge damper on things. Dodge has been a thorn in GM's side since the Viper went into production and if my sources are correct the only vehicles that will survive the merger are the Jeep and Caravan. I really hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see the SRT line staying around after the butt whippin' they've dished out to Generic Motors all these years.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then it looks like I will just have to steal the won at SEMA. I work for the company that sets up the show and I can always come up will some "union labor" rule for them to hand over the keys:drive::D

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was planing on doing the whole Tom Cruise thing and dropping down out of the ceiling (insert Mission Impossible music here) and taking it between the guards smoke break at 3:41 in the morning. I have a can of pre-production invisible paint (James Bond kind of stuff) from the new F-35 so I'm not too worried about being seen. Wonder Woman gave me a few pointers on finding transparent vehicles (like her invisible jet) so I can park it where ever I want until "The Man" loses interest in finding it.

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If any of you are around on that Tuesday around 11 am, come by the Mopar booth. Myself and other Mopar drivers will be there to sign autographs and answer any questions. will also be there for the press conference as well.

Stop by and say hello.

Cindi

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! For those of you that don't know Cindi, she is pretty much the nicest person to ever walk this planet (as long as you are not on the track driving against her) and drives a Viper in the SPEED World Challenge GT Series.

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! For those of you that don't know Cindi, she is pretty much the nicest person to ever walk this planet (as long as you are not on the track driving against her) and drives a Viper in the SPEED World Challenge GT Series.

you sure you got the right person?? ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im I not wrong on believing that it is hard to get tickets to get into SEMA? As in you need to be a "somebody" as they are pretty much sold out before the tickets go on sale??

Robert

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im I not wrong on believing that it is hard to get tickets to get into SEMA? As in you need to be a "somebody" as they are pretty much sold out before the tickets go on sale??

Robert
I can maybe hook up a couple of folks to get in via Mopar. but I really don't think its too difficult to get in.

mdurbahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WARNING...this thread is about deviate from original message...

I doubt you'll have to twist their arm to hard. We all know they want to put it into production, but the economy and sale of the company probably put a huge damper on things. Dodge has been a thorn in GM's side since the Viper went into production and if my sources are correct the only vehicles that will survive the merger are the Jeep and Caravan. I really hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see the SRT line staying around after the butt whippin' they've dished out to Generic Motors all these years.

Cummins/Allison truck would be nice to get out of it. Maybe gm will be smarter then Chrysler and put a v8 back in the wrangler

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a little industry insider info about tradeshows..... if you print up bussiness cards on your computer you too can be a somebody in the industry of your choice. some shows may also ask for something printed on letterhead.... gee, another tough one. And if you give yourself a title that involves "buying" your golden. Vendors will be jumping over eachother to scan your badge and give you info or deals. This is a link to sign up for SEMA this year http://registration.experient-inc.com/showaiw081/Default.aspx?AssnPage=SE I don't know if its too late.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang