Should I take the offer of 62K for my 05 silver mamba?

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found the car I've been looking for... It's another SRT10 but in yellow w/ extensive mods. I've been busy making a few calls to see what I can get for my 05 silver mamba and the highest offer came in at 62K. Considering the car has 13K mi.(yes, I actually drove the car) The car is in excellent shape mechanically and asthetically. Plus it's got corsa 3" track w/ RT hi-flow cats, DC performance pcm upgrade, K&N intake, Quaiffe diff, unitrax 3.55 rear gear, RB1+ipod integration and MGW stuffs. All work was done at DC performance and Unitrax. Anyways... what do you guys think? Should I take the offer and get on with the I've been looking for or should I wait for the better offer?

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take that offer and run to the bank. That car is maybe worth maybe $56-58k.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It depends...how does the Yellow compare to yours? Similiar mods? Lower or higher miles? Similiar conditon? And how much more will it cost you?

Only you can decide based on numerous factors but I think that is a fair price. Mambas are desired by some and loathed by others (too rice, pimped, etc.). I think you could possibly get more...if a potential buyer is looking for a Mamba and planned to do the same mods you could more.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would take it. I have had offers for my 06 vert with 400 miles just a skosh above that. I won't take less than $68k for my car so I would think that price with the miles and upgrades you have are spot on.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The yellow car comes with pretty much everything that my car has and more. It's missing Quaiffe and 3.55 gear however it's got penske 3way, HRE 19/20 and roll bar. I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, if the yellow is about the same cost as your Mamba ... otherwise, how much is 'yellow' worth? Maybe a dealer can help you do it as a trade and save the tax ...

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we all know the yellow car you are talking about. It is really nice.

OP
OP
Greg-TT

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, that was the one.... but unfortunately the car has been sold. I'm going to regret this for a long time. :(

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Judging by what you have done to your car, you are not too far away. Quite frankly put some HREs and suspension on your car, and I probably would like yours better.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have an awesome car already, I will echo what "Nader" has said, you are not far off on your own car....keep that mean machine

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was me that bought it...I feel bad that gripforceSRT10 did not get it but on the otherhand good since I did. Look at it this way - you still have a Viper and until I take delivery I won't and have not since I wrecked my last one on Jan. 20!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have an awesome car already, I will echo what "Nader" has said, you are not far off on your own car....keep that mean machine

Can you post some pics of your SRT? In your avatar, you seem to have the 5 spokes and it lowered. Also is the car silver or white? Cant really tell in the small pics.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960