Snake Bitten

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright guys here is the scoop. I had the car parked at my friends garage and he decided to take it out for a little spin. Now i know what you guys are probably thinking but hey i have known him for a long time and plus he can afford 10 of them. But anyway the way i was told the story was that he was going on a slight bend on a nice sunny day and as soon as he hit second gear the car's ass end just gave out and he lost control.
Damage control:
bumper
bumper reinforcement
Rim
Side pane
The kicker is the the under panel which is really expensive.

My question to you guys is that he is willing to buy the car from me no questions asked. So i went and looked at the copperheads, nice car but just didn't have it that i was looking for. So what i am getting, the car can be repaired. the body i am not to concerend with as far i know the body shop guy can make it look like new again. It is the under panel that is my main concern will the car be the same after it is fixed up or should i just go with the COPPERHEAD?
Need assist. I just was in love with the interior of my car with the red. The copper head only has the stiching in the seats. but anyway please voice opinions.

Thanks,
PR

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
IMHO no car can be hit, painted and have it be the same as new. Ive seen some of the best body work in the area and i still am of the same opinion. I say if he can afford it and there wont be a grudge take the COPPERHEAD.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i see more votes for the MAMABA but only 2 fans for the COPPERHEAD. What's up with that. Is there something about the copperhead i don't know.

blonzz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm pleased with mine. But it's your decision. You said, "nice car but just didn't have it that i was looking for."

John

You must be registered for see images

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah now that you say it, the wheels do look small. I think it is the outer and inner lip.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows that they are using the same exact wheels for the 2006 coupes.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get either or, but over draft him just Slightly... enough to get a DIY TT from Paolo or Heffner :D Altohugh if he found out... bye bye friendship

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason I feel like I did something wrong :smirk:

Im with everyone else that says get a new one. Since you are looking for another SRT10 Id personally go for a Mamba over the Copperhead. Especially a white one. Im sure you've seen some of the recent picks of the chick...er...um...White Mamba thats in the other thread.

BTW thats a great friend you have. No argueing just manned up and offered to pay for it...Even if money was no object for him its still a stand up move on his part.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes he is a standup guy. I looked more carefully at the copperhead and i am going to go with that one. They have one already so i told them i will pick it up next week just cause the weather is bad right now and no sense in getting it when i can't drive it right away.
Thanks all for the input i really appreciate it.

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Final update on this post.
After carefully going over the car with the autobody guy it is only cosmetic damage so am deciding to keep the car for i do like the mamba just wasn't feeling it with the copperhead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine