Someone please explain the Headlight differences...

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...between years?

On ebay for example, I always see so many different descriptions as to "this headlight will fit 92-96, 92-95, 92-2002" etc..

Is there really a different headlight comaptibility between specific years? Do GenI fit GenII and/or is there a break between years in GenII?

Also, besides just getting them to work, is there a better year(s) for headlights? (bulbs, construction etc...)

Thanks

OP
OP
B

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey MeatGazer,

I'm not talking about the bulbs only, but the entire headlight assembly.

PS - Ask your bud to convert some of that video to digital from G&W event and send it my way...or give me his email...

Back to topic, Headlight assembly differences and/or compatibility between model years. Any one with the answer?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey MeatGazer,

I'm not talking about the bulbs only, but the entire headlight assembly.

PS - Ask your bud to convert some of that video to digital from G&W event and send it my way...or give me his email...

Back to topic, Headlight assembly differences and/or compatibility between model years. Any one with the answer?

[email protected]

[email protected]

Both supposedly got film of us, but neither have hooked me up with copies. But I did verify they both have video, as I watched them both a few days after the event.

PS. I need to work on your nick name, as Chud already has his, and *** boy already has his Ricky2k BS name.. or whatever that *** name was. That leaves you, and I am guessing FAT "The Shocker" Boy is too long, as is "Naked FAT Guy"...

PSS. Back on Subject, take your head light housings and shove them up yer ***.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bug didn't respond to MeatGazer's attack, eh...

11.50 on 'motormouth,' sure. It's believable.

Yeah...G and W event footage...never saw that.

MeatGazer - will you be throwing the usual 'Village People' 3 AM pumping iron deal at VIR this weekend? Any fouled bowls not located in your abode? You're lucky the ice cream bowl's the only bowl Bug fouled. He's famous for leaving corn-fed bowl-chokers in the terlets of his hosts. You got off light. A bit of PS fluid on the slab, and probably ***** stains on your boxers...oops...shouldn't mention the roofie Bug slipped you so he and S2H could bugger you senseless after you got sweaty at 3 in the AM.

Enjoy VIR this weekend. Carry on.