Sponsors please read- help needed for VCA Tail of the Dragon Hottub Party!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To make the Tail of the Dragon trip a little more interesting this year, Brett, AL/TN VCA President, has decided to have the 1st annual HOTTUB PARTY!! Me and a few other VCA members who are high rollers (and 1 slow yellow Viper owner) have rented a cabin again this year and it comes with a hottub. Instead of letting it go to waste, we're going to use it this year! I've already confirmed 4 VCA chicks (including the world famous "Viper Twins"!!)for the party with a few more calls to make. After Brett called me with this idea, he said that hottub parties can be boring and asked if we could host a hot oil wrestling match as well b/t the Viper chicks. I figured to hell with the security deposit, let's do it! Thats where we need sponsors. I figure out of all the Viper vendors, someone will chip in to pay for the oil and maybe donate a set of tires for the winner!

Me and Stretch will also go by Knoxville ******* to look for some contestants and so Stretch can order some cheesy fries :D

Also, since hot oil is well, hot, will any injuries incurred at said hottub/hot oil wrestling match be covered by VCA insurance? This is a VCA event afterall :dunno::lmao:

I thank you in advance of your donations and feel free to send stickers with your website for the girls to wear as outfits.

As I was talking to Chip (uvbnbit) about this plan, he asked that I put all blame on Brett. So, please remember if anyone is innocent in this idea...its me and Chip.

p.s.--we really are doing a hottub party at our cabin this year :headbang: If you haven't decided to make the trip yet, NOW would be the time! June 3-5. We're meeting at the Tail of the Dragon around 2:30pm or so. We have between 40-50 Vipers each year! And this is gonna be the best one yet!!! ;):omg::eater::drive:

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You better call K & K Insurance for a VCA Hottub binder. :D

Give Sam Goldfarb a call about making some t-shirts for your event, maybe a t-shirt with cheesy fries on it. I'm sure you will have a wet t-shirt contest.:omg:

If the Ohio Region can help you out with your event, let us know.

Last edited:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, how big is this so called hottub? And just so everyone knows this so called hottub is in the hills of TN. Locals sometimes dig big holes, place a plastic tarp in them, fill them with river water and call them "hottubs"...

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Sam Goldfarb a call about making some t-shirts for your event, maybe a t-shirt with cheesy fries on it. I'm sure you will have a wet t-shirt contest.:omg:

Brilliant!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mmm..... cheesy fries

Go order cheesy fries to go and order Scuba Steve to go as well! I'm sure you'd rather her (yes, "scuba steve" is a female!) go with you than Robbie!

any chance of bringing in "other" chicks to wrestle or play in the hottub ?

Ofcourse! The more the merrier. You're in charge of bringing the Asian persuasion. This is an equal opportunity (as long as your female and hot) VCA event

I'll get with Jason and see what we need :D Ask Jason who our ******* waitress was that I was in love with that night. Send her as well.

Chad, how big is this so called hottub? And just so everyone knows this so called hottub is in the hills of TN. Locals sometimes dig big holes, place a plastic tarp in them, fill them with river water and call them "hottubs"...

Its big enough to fit any and all hot Viper chicks who wanna go in :D

In perhaps the greatest quote ever from a VCA President, I was told earlier today by Brett "so we're having 2 "Tail" events this year" :lmao: :lmao: Brett then told me not to post that, so I won't. Except this one time :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is a non-track event, so I think the liability IS covered by the club ....

PartsRack would sponsor the Wet-T-Shirt contest.......but Id have to be there as a judge to be certain all is fair......
My travel budget has been for Dodge Viper Cup, but maybe Doris will allow me a non-track event to 'interact' with my customers?!

Have Fun!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a non-track event, so I think the liability IS covered by the club ....

PartsRack would sponsor the Wet-T-Shirt contest.......but Id have to be there as a judge to be certain all is fair......
My travel budget has been for Dodge Viper Cup, but maybe Doris will allow me a non-track event to 'interact' with my customers?!

Have Fun!

Well, that's one sponsor. Thanks Jon! :D
Maybe we can rig up a "webcam" live feed so you'll be able to judge afterall ! ! :2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh poop. Man I wish I was there! I have never been in a wet T shirt contest before!

And no need to get me a cheesy fry shirt. Get me the fries, and I am sure to get some on the shirt to make it an authentic cheesy fry shirt! :D

:eater:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, the website you sent for the cabins you're staying in is awful! lol
I guess I'll have to call and see what they have available. I'm leaning towards a cabin and usually stay in the Sky Harbor Resort neighborhood, but would rather stay in the same neighborhood as any others that getting cabins. Where exactly is the place you're staying in relation to the main drag through PF?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh poop. Man I wish I was there! I have never been in a wet T shirt contest before!

And no need to get me a cheesy fry shirt. Get me the fries, and I am sure to get some on the shirt to make it an authentic cheesy fry shirt! :D

:eater:

I've seen you eat. For once, I have total confidence in you. Total confidence that you would make a mess :D I think Stretch has a last minute open passenger seat. You 2 in the same car would make an easy target for me to run off the road and become a National VCA hero! :D

Chad, the website you sent for the cabins you're staying in is awful! lol
I guess I'll have to call and see what they have available. I'm leaning towards a cabin and usually stay in the Sky Harbor Resort neighborhood, but would rather stay in the same neighborhood as any others that getting cabins. Where exactly is the place you're staying in relation to the main drag through PF?

You turn at red light #2 (or #1 maybe), which is down by ******* Barrel (if you know where that is). Its prob 1 mile back off the main drag. Their website seems to be down for now, but I think its only 2 miles or so from the host hotel.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen you eat. For once, I have total confidence in you. Total confidence that you would make a mess :D

Wow! :omg: That was harsh! :rolaugh:

I think Stretch has a last minute open passenger seat. You 2 in the same car would make an easy target for me to run off the road and become a National VCA hero! :D

National VCA hero?

One moment please.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Yours dreams are funny!

Although I am not sure if I should be honored or scared to be a part of them! :rolaugh:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett (and Tammy, Jon) has done a great job planning this event. (Much better than our last Pres. ever did :D) It IS the event of the year not to be missed.
See y'all in a few days!

'nuther reminder: PRINT THE ITINERARY AND BE WHERE YOU NEED TO BE, WHEN YOU NEED TO BE THERE! BRING 2-WAY RADIO, SUNBLOCK, ETC. IT'S GONNA BE HOT.

Last edited: