SRT Track Experience discounts?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted on another forum that he got a letter stating the VCA members can go to the SRT Track Experience for $250 (half off) - anyone else get that letter or have details?

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is for selected events. Check with your club president. They offered it last thursday at the Texas Motor speedway experience. Ken

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an exerpt from the letter I received....

"As you know, the SRT Track Experience is an entire day of full-throttle action providing SRT owners, including Viper owners, and performance enthusiasts with professional instruction to increase driving knowledge in a safe and structured setting.

It is a unique opportunity to experience the entire range of high performance SRT vehicles: Dodge Viper SRT10, Dodge Magnum SRT8, Dodge Charger SRT8, Chrysler 300C SRT8, Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe and Roadster and the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8.

We have extensively revamped the program for 2007, and in co-operation with Richard Petty Driving Experience, we will be running four modules at each event. Attached is an overview of the program, and a description of the driving modules.

We would like to extend a special offer to VCA members. A 50% discount on the regular participation fee will apply: ie. $250 per person, instead of the usual $500 per person."

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an email I received from SRT:

"There was not a letter sent out. It was an email sent directly to VCA members in TX Only.

The discount was offered to VCA Members in TX for the Thursday Feb 22 SRT Event at Texas Motor Speedway.

This was done as a test event promotion only as the 22nd was first event for the 2007 season and with a whole new drive team and new modules, we needed some “test”

Drivers to go through the program – since it was the first and there might be some growing pains and a learning curve we offered a one time discount for the 22nd of Feb Only."

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
According to "Beth" at SRTTE headquarters on 2/26, when I signed up, the email went to all the local club pres.

I am signed up for the Summit Point event at the $250 rate 3/11, so it appears SRT has opened this up for all VCA members at this rate for all events.

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my Monday for atlanta but no discount unless you bought your car after 2005 and then you could go free if not 500.00 per driver.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got another reply from the SRT folks:

"The Forum post is Not True. I was unaware of the 3/11 Summit Point discount. So forgive me for incomplete info. As of 2/28/07 there are no other discounts offered to VCA for any future events, besides 3/11 at Summit Point. if one is announced for an event in your area, I imagine a letter or email communication will be sent. Additionally, what forum are you on, I want to go on and correct this before it gets going. Jeff SRT TE"

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got another reply from the SRT folks:

"The Forum post is Not True. I was unaware of the 3/11 Summit Point discount. So forgive me for incomplete info. As of 2/28/07 there are no other discounts offered to VCA for any future events, besides 3/11 at Summit Point. if one is announced for an event in your area, I imagine a letter or email communication will be sent. Additionally, what forum are you on, I want to go on and correct this before it gets going. Jeff SRT TE"

I guess they open the events up with discounts if the expected turnout is low.... might be good to wait for last for the last minute :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4