Supercharger Updates....

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

As you've all seen, we've been working to improve upon the Supercharger system over the last few months. The VEC2 was born right here just a few weeks ago and is doing everything we needed it to do, and then some. We appreciate everyone's input, patience and understanding while we worked to make the improvements.

We're in the process of building the second production run. This will bring us to 104 Supercharger systems. Over 30 of the second run are already spoken for with deposits. We've been very fortunate to build this many Supercharger systems as it has given us invaluable experience due to the range of cars, drivers and conditions.

The current price of the system is $6,995.00. Effective February 28th, the price will increase to $7,495. This is for the full system and includes the VEC2.

Shipping for the second run will begin in approximately 3 weeks as we're expecting another 75+ VEC2 computers to arrive in 2 & 1/2 weeks. We're not shipping any of the completed kits until they have VEC2's to go with them (unless specially requested to fit an installers schedule).

Other developments are as follows:

- Emissions certification paperwork is beginning to move again. We now have the test data showing the cold start open loop air fuel ratio and it is the same as the stock results. This was a major hurdle we could not overcome before the VEC2 was developed. It will however, still take some time to get certification.

- An H.O. (High Output) Upgrade is in being tested. This comprehensive package is for forged piston cars and includes all the necessary components to safely increase boost. The components currently being tested in the kit include, smaller pulley, shorter belt, smaller idler, larger injectors, fuel pump voltage booster and new Smart card programs. Load dyno testing is complete with street driveability tuning and full throttle dyno testing on the schedule over the next few days.

- Custom Smart Cards available. If you want a custom card for race gas, nitrous, etc, we can burn custom cards for you as needed. We have run over 100 programs and dyno tests with the VEC2 and can quickly configure programs curves to your needs. Custom cards will be $20 each, plus S&H. Quantity pricing available.

- Our shop equipment list is expanding. In addition to the Clayton load dyno and FJO wideband air fuel logging system we've been using, we now have Chip programmers / debuggers and a Tenma Oscilloscope with frequency counter and signal generator to do more in depth testing, tuning and development.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.

Best regards and thanks for your continued support,

Sean

S

SUN RA KAT

<font color="brown">Sean's The Man! His supercharger system is a work of art, and now with the VEC2, it runs as good as it looks. This is easily the best mod I've got on my Viper. Fantastic! </font>

I will order a card for 94 octane to go with the supplied with the VEC2 cards for 91 and 93 octane. :D This custom-ablity of the VEC2 with the Roe Supercharger really makes the system...I may even try 100 octane racing gas along with a custom card from Sean later on... :eek:

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Sean. Looking forward to information about the ** S/C. You are truly a class act. :cool:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Sean 30 more deposts.....wow, My Vec2 arrived today and will be installed this weekend. For any of you guys in Ga, Tn, Al, or others within reasonable driving distance I now have two Roe s/c installs under my belt and would like to do more if someone has the need. I will take care of other Viper problems too. Great "jobber" prices on Viper parts through my local dealer too....25% off list.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sean,
can the VEC2 work wothout your SC? Is it available for GEN1?

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just installed the vec 2 myself. Took me 2 hours but it's because I was going slowly and I think I could do it again in 1 hour or so. Easy installation. The slowest part was identifying wires and plugs bcause mine were covered with dirt and hard to see the colors.
I can't wait to try it out. I will be driving a few miles tonight to allow the computer to relearn. Tommorrow I will put back on my 70mm throttle bodies.
Over the next 2 weeks I will try to set up a dyno time to try out the 91 and 93 octane cards as well as the race gas card when I get that from sean.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SEAN- Would you consider possibly offering packages in the future for 2000+ cars that INCLUDE a set of forged pistons/stronger rods to allow the use of the H.O. system?

As well, would it be possible to safely use the H.O. system on a 2000+ car with race gas/fuel system changes/etc...or is a definate need for Forged parts?

Lastly, what are the price ranges for a set of forged pistons stronger rods for a Viper?

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

As you've all seen, we've been working to improve upon the Supercharger system over the last few months. The VEC2 was born right here just a few weeks ago and is doing everything we needed it to do, and then some. We appreciate everyone's input, patience and understanding while we worked to make the improvements.

We're in the process of building the second production run. This will bring us to 104 Supercharger systems. Over 30 of the second run are already spoken for with deposits. We've been very fortunate to build this many Supercharger systems as it has given us invaluable experience due to the range of cars, drivers and conditions.

The current price of the system is $6,995.00. Effective February 28th, the price will increase to $7,495. This is for the full system and includes the VEC2.

Shipping for the second run will begin in approximately 3 weeks as we're expecting another 75+ VEC2 computers to arrive in 2 &amp; 1/2 weeks. We're not shipping any of the completed kits until they have VEC2's to go with them (unless specially requested to fit an installers schedule).

Other developments are as follows:

- Emissions certification paperwork is beginning to move again. We now have the test data showing the cold start open loop air fuel ratio and it is the same as the stock results. This was a major hurdle we could not overcome before the VEC2 was developed. It will however, still take some time to get certification.

- An H.O. (High Output) Upgrade is in being tested. This comprehensive package is for forged piston cars and includes all the necessary components to safely increase boost. The components currently being tested in the kit include, smaller pulley, shorter belt, smaller idler, larger injectors, fuel pump voltage booster and new Smart card programs. Load dyno testing is complete with street driveability tuning and full throttle dyno testing on the schedule over the next few days.

- Custom Smart Cards available. If you want a custom card for race gas, nitrous, etc, we can burn custom cards for you as needed. We have run over 100 programs and dyno tests with the VEC2 and can quickly configure programs curves to your needs. Custom cards will be $20 each, plus S&amp;H. Quantity pricing available.

- Our shop equipment list is expanding. In addition to the Clayton load dyno and FJO wideband air fuel logging system we've been using, we now have Chip programmers / debuggers and a Tenma Oscilloscope with frequency counter and signal generator to do more in depth testing, tuning and development.

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.

Best regards and thanks for your continued support,

Sean

Sean, I am quite impressed how you have used your engineering background to take the bull by the horns and develop this VEC-2 to "Crack the Code" on the DNA(So to speak) of the Viper fuel management mysteries. You are definitely "The Man" Congrats! Paolo

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You took the words out of my mouth, Daniel.

SEAN- Would you consider possibly offering packages in the future for 2000+ cars that INCLUDE a set of forged pistons/stronger rods to allow the use of the H.O. system?

As well, would it be possible to safely use the H.O. system on a 2000+ car with race gas/fuel system changes/etc...or is a definate need for Forged parts?

Lastly, what are the price ranges for a set of forged pistons stronger rods for a Viper?

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Yves, Already spoke to Sean a while ago about Gen 1 supercahrger. He's working on it and it might be ready for the summer. Take a number though and get to the back of the line! LOL
adam

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much boost and hp difference are we talking about from the 93 octane card to the 100 octane one??? I dont even have my Viper yet but I'm already drooling over this setup :D

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,

I will let you know about hp numbers I am going to dyno the car today with both cards.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Regarding making a kit to include pistons and other items, that's a possibility in the future. Even building crate blower motors could be done.

For the Gen 1 crowd, yes, we're still working on it, but now have some help. It will be a while, but it's something we plan to do.

The HP difference between 93 octane street and 100 octane race gas can be as much as 20 Horsepower on the top end. The benefit of race fuel comes in the ability it gives us to add more spark advance.

Sean