TatorToga May 16/17 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update on the Country Inn hotel, they still have some rooms left in our block of rooms. They had told me on the phone they didn't have any and on the internet they didn't show any. Thanks Skeeter, Adrian, and most of all Chuck for calling them and straightening them out! :headbang: When I called back I talked to the same guy and he apologized, I just had to give him my credit card info because Chuck had already gave him my name. :)

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please add me to the dinner list. Chuck, is this good enough or do you need me to call you also?
Thanks Adrian!

I made my reservations with Hotel and the Museum! There are to date 5 other rooms booked and according to the Museum's web site I was #516! :omg:

I have also been talking with Allan from the Museum about past events and he has told me that there will be more food vendors and the parking has changed this year. We will be parking around the Museum. You WILL be able to see, hear and smell the food!! :2tu: :meal: :drul: :hail:

Time is getting closer! Sign up early, it's easy:
Car Show: Saratoga Auto Museum Events
Hotel: 518-745-0180

I will need a head count for the Dinner on the 16th by May 9th. Call me 914-763-3136 and post here:

Here,s the list so far:
Wizard
Baz
Plum + 1
Mike & Juli

Lake George Log Jam Restaurant

Thank You and we will make this a good event! :cool:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli, I didn't notice anything about a cruise to Lake George and BBQ lunch and 60 car limit. Do you have a link? Thanks.
Thanks Chuck~! So, this is limited to 60 cars total and starts at 11:30am for the cruise to Lake George and a bbq lunch for $50 for 2 people. Wonder if the BBQ lunch is at the AWESOME BBQ place in Saratoga...I forget the name of it right off the bat...THAT is SO WORTH GOING!!!!
We would not go on the cruise (we drive there frequently in the summer)/lunch unless it was a VIPER event, as Mike would have to hire a driver for the afternoon that day. We would make the dinner at 8pm however with you...and the next day's show. :) THX~~~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be at leats two non-red vipers this year. ;) See you there. :drive:
Put a call in to you, Mr. Wizard~~~will await your info, as I had some questions about the 16th.
Yes, we'd love to join all of you for dinner (GO BAZ!!!!!), and maybe we'll be the only NON-RED car again~lol!
TTYL~~~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you there Baz. There was a rumor you were bringing a restock supply of beer for Chuck.
You must be registered for see images
[media]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/02VIPER/DSC_7318.jpg[/media]
Come on get them names down:nunu:....

MMM FOOD & VIPERS:2tu:.....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Juli, I didn't notice anything about a cruise to Lake George and BBQ lunch and 60 car limit. Do you have a link? Thanks.

It's the same link to the museum...the 16th is a NON-VIPER-CLUB related cruise to Lake George and a BBQ lunch/60 car limit. As far as I know, NO Vipers are attending...we are not. We WILL be at dinner though, and drive up to Saratoga on Sunday a.m. SEE YA THERE, JIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, remember you downstaters coming up on Sunday...we'd love to meet you at Exit 24 off the thruway at the truck stop there...then blast our way up to Saratoga (30min. from Exit 24). Let me know, so we can plan to meet...and what TIME you downstaters will be there approximately!~!
~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meeting Spots For Sunday Cruise:
7:30 AM - Ardsley Rest Area NYS Thruway (immediately after toll)
9:00 AM - New Baltimore Service Area (after exit 21A)
9:15 ? - Exit 24 Truck Stop (meet the Albany Bunch)

Then we take I-87 to EXIT 13N
Follow Route 9 north to the Saratoga Spa State Park
Turn LEFT onto the AVENUE OF THE PINES.
Follow the avenue throught he park approximately one mile.
The Museum is in on your left in the building marked "Bottling Plant". :drive::drive::drive::drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You, Adrian...the times sound great (approximate, of course!) for the meetup at Exit 24. There's a truck stop you can all pull into (on the RIGHT) after you go thru the toll booth at Exit 24.
If we're there for a VERY short time, hopefully we won't get hassled by the State Police~~~;)
Then, we caravan all the way up to Saratoga -- PLEASE NOTE: The State Police are ALL OVER I-87 due to lots of construction/bridge work. SEE YA'LL soon!~! ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli, these are the times and locations that have been used before...I just copied them thinking it will be easier for everyone

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, they are approximate...depending on how everyone BEHAVES coming from DOWNSTATE (uh...ViperTony? BlueQuadCab?? ;) NO blackmamba1 this year tho, *sigh*, we'll miss them)
:) :) If ya'll don't appear by 9:45, we'll head up, we've been late WAIT-TING for the downstaters!!! LOL...juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha ha, I'm going up the night before so I'll see you at dinner. Funny though, when I think back on last year, this was my first real VCA event and when it all started. Then I was just a Viperholic and now I'm also a VCAholic lol. It was a great time to meet so many Viper owners and their families and become part of the Viper Club Of America and NY/CT families. :drive: My life is changed forever. ;) See you, Tony, and all my new friends at TatorToga. And Juli, you doing an awesome job. :2tu:
Yes, they are approximate...depending on how everyone BEHAVES coming from DOWNSTATE (uh...ViperTony? BlueQuadCab?? ;) NO blackmamba1 this year tho, *sigh*, we'll miss them)
:) :) If ya'll don't appear by 9:45, we'll head up, we've been late WAIT-TING for the downstaters!!! LOL...juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha ha, I'm going up the night before so I'll see you at dinner. Funny though, when I think back on last year, this was my first real VCA event and when it all started. Then I was just a Viperholic and now I'm also a VCAholic lol. It was a great time to meet so many Viper owners and their families and become part of the Viper Club Of America and NY/CT families. :drive: My life is changed forever. ;) See you, Tony, and all my new friends at TatorToga. And Juli, you doing an awesome job. :2tu:

Thank you kindly, JIMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Yes, VIPER-FEVER can do that to a person~! Glad ya got the 'FEVER' :D. Yes, I remember you said last year's TatorToga was your first event...what fun, huh?! BBQ too! But, no Keith&Crystal this year...drat...they were fun!~! SEE ya soon...:drive::drive: ~juli

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will need a head count for the Dinner on the 16th by May 9th. Call me 914-763-3136 and post here:

Here,s the list so far:
Wizard
Baz
Plum + 1
Mike & Juli
Jimmy
JR + 1
Dan + 1

Please add your name to the list!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck
Please add Marie and myself for dinner.
If I leave SC by 5am I will be on time.:drive:

Skeeter

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Chuck keep up:drive:........Do the Brits have to do everything these days:dunno:...

Here,s the list so far:
Wizard
Baz
Plum + 1
Mike & Juli
Jimmy
JR + 1
Dan + 1
Skeeter+1

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed For Sunday Drive:
*** BLK
ViperTony
Mike/Juli
00VPRGTS
PlumCrazy
Dutch
Bo
Marc
Steve D

If anyone elese will be driving up Sunday please post so we will know......Thanks for supporting Chuck Tator and TatorToga :usa::usa::usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian: Some of our local fellas don't post here, and I've emailed them about meeting up at Exit 24 to meet you all coming up. I'm pretty sure we can count on Dutch, Bo and Marc. I don't have confirmation from them yet. ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YAYYYYYY...got our pre-registration receipt today from Saratoga Auto Museum for the Show~!!!! Can't wait! ~juli (In RED here just for CHUCK...;))

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know who put me down for the cruise up the Northway on Sunday but thanks! I'll be there. I'll check with Marc & Mike tomorrow & let you know, will also let you know if we can make dinner. See you all soon, can't wait!

Bo

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know who put me down for the cruise up the Northway on Sunday but thanks! I'll be there. I'll check with Marc & Mike tomorrow & let you know, will also let you know if we can make dinner. See you all soon, can't wait!
Bo

That would be ME, Bo~!!! (See post #52!) (I'd hoped you all would come) I've emailed Dutch, Mike & Marc...haven't heard back yet. AND we need your email, BO!!!! Dinner would be awesome...we can ride back together! :drive: ~juli

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed For Sunday Drive:
*** BLK

ViperTony
Mike/Juli
00VPRGTS
PlumCrazy
Dutch
Bo
Marc
Steve D

If anyone elese will be driving up Sunday please post so we will know......Thanks for supporting Chuck Tator and TatorToga :usa::usa::usa:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here,s the list so far:
Wizard
Baz
Mike & Juli
Jimmy
JR + 1
Dan + 1
Bruce
Jerry
Ron + 1

Any more? I will be call in the head count this afternoon!!

Thanks

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here,s the list so far:
Wizard
Baz
Mike & Juli
Jimmy
JR + 1
Dan + 1
Bruce
Jerry
Ron + 1
Any more? I will be call in the head count this afternoon!!
Thanks

Chuck: How about Skeeter & Marie? (See Skeeter's post, and BAZ's subtle 'nudge'!) :D ~juli

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper