TatorToga May 16/17 - Event, Dinner & Hotel info!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here,s the list so far:
Wizard
Baz
Mike & Juli
Jimmy
JR + 1
Dan + 1
Bruce
Jerry
Ron + 1
Dan +1

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will need the Wizard's help on the weather for Sunday...what's the prediction???? (I know what the weather channel says, but they've been wrong more than right, so I'm HOPING for GOOD weather, of course!) As long as it's not a downpour, we'll be there....dinner too. Keep us posted here!!! THX....juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there....not sure what I'll be driving, but I'll get there!

Oh GOOD!!! :2tu: Yeah, same here...for the dinner, we can squeak my VETTE in if it's raining...it'll fit right in with all the RED VIPERS that are usually there, lol....HAH! :omg: Then, of course, we'd drive the Viper as long as it's not a downpour on Sunday...remember they DO drive quite nicely in the rain (cleanup is a *****, but who cares...it's only once a year :D) :drive: CYA soon Scott...off Exit 24--9:15am'ish??
~juli

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just got the **** news on chuck being on the list..*** is Chrysler thinking?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately it looks like the WNY guys are going to be out... there is a big storm headed this way, and it looks like we would be driving almost all the way there through it. You guys from the east may get lucky and get there before it hits, so at least you wont have to do much driving in it.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfectly understandable, Dan...though we'll be sorry we don't get to meet you again~!
Holding out hope for Sunday's weather. ~juli

Reaction score
Meeting Spots For Sunday Cruise:
7:30 AM - Ardsley Rest Area NYS Thruway (immediately after toll)
9:00 AM - New Baltimore Service Area (after exit 21A)
9:15 ? - Exit 24 Truck Stop (meet the Albany Bunch)

Can't make it Adrian. Youz guyz have fun. Chuck, Could you give Adrian or, if he shows, Chazz that AIR BOX THINGY I won a couple years back.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately it looks like the WNY guys are going to be out... there is a big storm headed this way, and it looks like we would be driving almost all the way there through it. You guys from the east may get lucky and get there before it hits, so at least you wont have to do much driving in it.

Check the weather tomorrow it looks like it's changing! :notworthy:

Sorry to hear you can't make it Ted! If you'd like I can mail you your award? Let me know.

See you all this weekend!!

I think Baz will be riding up in the boot! :smirk:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, looks like now it'll be windy and cool...but not much chance of rain, yesssssssssss!~!~!
See ya tonite at dinner, Chuck, Baz, Jimmy and whoever else.
~juli
**Also the meet is still set up tomorrow for Exit 24/9:15am'ish**

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm here at the hotel. I think it's taken over by teenage Canadian lacrosse players! lol There is a carnival next door, should be lots of excitement tonight!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1/2 of TatorToga down...dinner was great...very nice to meet you, BAZ!! Chuck, was great to see you in better spirits than we anticipated....tho it's still a tough time for you. JIMMMMMYYYYY--awesome to talk with you. Great also to meet the people who I knew I'd forget your names, so sorry! Skeeter/Marie...always good to chat with you again. The couple with the FGT...THAT ROCKS!~! See ya'll tomorrow...oh wait, it IS tomorrow! Cya in a few hours...THANK YOU CHUCK!
~mike & juli~

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could be there... you guys should consider inviting a press member or two.

Hey Warfang....wish you could be here too. Not sure what's going on with press tomorrow, it's not just Chuck's show, it's the Saratoga Auto Museum's Spring Show...mega-cars from all over will be there....we'll be but a small fraction of the 'show'. ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overcast and cold today. We'll be bundling up...to be windy as well. BUT, hoping for no rain.
We'll meet ya'll at Exit 24, 9:15am'ish...we'll head up about 9:30am, whoever is there at that point.
CYA LATER!!!! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, back from another outstanding TatorToga...THANK YOU,CHUCK & BAZ!!!! The day turned out much nicer than anticipated...good weather, bit cool/windy...Ron who owns the red/white FGT in our class won an award, not sure what he won...but awesome (he let me SIT IN THE FGT!!!!! I'm still on a high!!! THANK YOU!!!) Another Blue FGT came and also Charlie Montano from Gloversville, NY with your awesome ACR...very nice to meet you. JIMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!! :)
Bo, Dan, Joseph, Skeeter/Marie, Bill from Utica...NIIIIIIICE VIPERS!!! (Don't have Mike's pix yet!)
Scott & Tony----we waited for ya...til 9:30am...good thing we didn't wait longer, eyyyyy??? ;)
We missed ya. Another successful TatorToga~! :headbang::headbang::headbang: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck at TatorToga, Sunday May 17, 2009:

IMG_1971.JPG

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time at TatorToga, was nice to see everyone and meet some new people and their awesome cars. Nice to finally meet Baz! I wonder if the Log Jam will extend their hours next year? :D Good job with the pictures!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time at TatorToga, was nice to see everyone and meet some new people and their awesome cars. Nice to finally meet Baz! I wonder if the Log Jam will extend their hours next year? :D Good job with the pictures!

LOL on the 'extended hours' at the LogJam...we did stay a bit late! FUN THO, glad we did. It was great to spend time with you Jimmy, hope you had a safe trip back home.
~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL on the 'extended hours' at the LogJam...we did stay a bit late! FUN THO, glad we did. It was great to spend time with you Jimmy, hope you had a safe trip back home.
~juli
The trip back home was uneventful, just the way I like it. :D I did see some radar just past where Chuck was pulled over last year. I went a different way, less scenic route and more highway, stopped for some refreshment on the way and was home before 6:30. :drive: Can you believe I drove up and back, over 400 miles, on one tank of gas? Tony won't be happy about that. lol ;) Oh yeah, the dinner at Log Jam was great, very different but very tasty indeed! Hope to see you and Mike at some other events this year. I guess we all have the same taste in camera's as we do cars. :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235