Thanks!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so happy with the outcome of my SRt and your responses that I want to say THANK YOU!!! I really need to thank Jon B. for working for months on this for me. There was nothing out there for the car at first, and he kept plugging and came up with the motons and other stuff. Any problems that came up (ie, locking rings not sent in box with shocks!) was taken car of immediately and shipped Fed Ex. Also thanks to B&A Automotive in Mamaroneck for the install - Like I said previously, anyone in NY or CT looking for a good aftermarket/performance installer and other non warranty stuff, they are great.

I'm really happy everyone liked the pics and are "coming around" when it comes to the SRT. THAT WAS ONE OF MY GOALS. I am really excited about the bumpers I am designing and of coarse the trip to DLM stay tuned for those pics hopefully soon.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many thanks for your trust and business on this FUN project!

You are an "SRT-10 Pioneer"

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
unclgreggy...

Congrats on the car...you are truly pushing the car forward in almost every way. Can't wait to see your designs...keep me on your list for buying.
And thank you for being willing to be a pioneer...as you forge ahead and clear a path I will certainly follow.

:D Thanks.

Clark

OP
OP
U

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem, I will keep you guys updated. Also - I need to change the avatar and dont have time to explore directions. anyone know how to do it quick? appreciate any help.