The only thing better than my 2001 ACR is.....

Drummerboy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh snap! Very Nice Kelly - Looking forward to seeing this beast at Chik soon!

- Rob

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACRs DO NOT come with fogs....I guess for weight reasons and who needs them on the track.:dunno:

.. not fogs, but they do have daytime running lamps on the ACRs built for Canada

You must be registered for see images

Still loviin' the yellow ACR Kelly, hope you're enjoying it. :2tu:

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well..... you inspired me to buy some raffle tickets tonight, I just faxed the form in minutes ago...

Wish me luck!!!!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Austin,
Think you could PS a black drivers stripe on the last of those three pictures. ;)

Here's an idea. I know the stripe isn't straight, but can't do anything since the picture was taken at an angle :(
MS Paint for the win!
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drivers stripe FTW!! Needs something to break up the yellow.

Looks great though.

yeah, I'm liking it. The yellow doesn't need as much breaking up as you'd think really. Between the hood vents, the intake duct, the front splitter and canards, window trim, etc. there is enough black on the car to keep it from being a giant field of yellow.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, I'm liking it. The yellow doesn't need as much breaking up as you'd think really. Between the hood vents, the intake duct, the front splitter and canards, window trim, etc. there is enough black on the car to keep it from being a giant field of yellow.

True, but have you maybe thought about painting the bottom part of the rear fascia like the striped cars have?

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, but have you maybe thought about painting the bottom part of the rear fascia like the striped cars have?

That's sounds good. I'm wondering how it look with black wing stanchions and end plates.. the curvaceous stuff in body color and the hard edge features in black? Just a thought..

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's sounds good. I'm wondering how it look with black wing stanchions and end plates.. the curvaceous stuff in body color and the hard edge features in black? Just a thought..

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Austin,
I do like the black rear valence. Not feelin' the black end caps or the center stripe. Still diggin' the black drivers stripe.

Agreed. Black rear valance and drivers stripe, and you've got yourself one ****(er) viper! :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Drivers stripe with tiny white pinstripe on the edges of the black?

Drivers stripe for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21