The only thing better than my 2001 ACR is.....

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2009 ACR!!!!

Delivered by these guys:

You must be registered for see images attach

Professional service 1000% from Bill Pemberton and the guys at Woodhouse and the driver couple that brought the car.

And a few pictures on the way home from our club's karting event:

First drive in the car was Friday night. I'm behaving and keeping it under 4K RPM until the 500 mile mark, but I'm itching to open this sucker up!!!

The Gen-IV is a fantastic feeling car...so much more "modern" than the Gen-II, without losing that RAW emotional feeling. What an awesome car...way to go Dodge!!!

HUGE thanks to Bill P. at Woodhouse Dodge (aka the House of Wood). I don't want to make this a vendor review thread, I'll do that separately, but I can't say enough about how personalized and easy the process was working with Bill.

Probably MOST importantly, thanks to my wife Tammy for putting up with my insanity over this car, and for allowing me to get rid of our beloved Charger SRT8 Superbee to make owning a Gen-IV ACR a reality....I've wanted this ever since VOI-X when Dodge craftily parked an ACR outside the hotel.

And now...if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the garage and stare at my new ACR for awhile. :D :headbang:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly - That car looks INCREDIBLE!! Always partial to yellow of course, but that is simply one of the most stunning no-stripe ACR's I have seen in any color. You and Dodge really outdid yourselves!

As for that Pemberton guy... ;)

Congrats!!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have you got your microfiber polishing cloth while in the garage?

Ted

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car!

Rookie here--how does a Woodhouse ACR differ from an ACR straight from Dodge, cosmetically speaking? Or is it all engine/drivetrain?

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car!

Rookie here--how does a Woodhouse ACR differ from an ACR straight from Dodge, cosmetically speaking? Or is it all engine/drivetrain?

No difference at all....Woodhouse is the Dodge dealer that sold me the car, that's all.

Although this one is particularly shiny! :headbang:

As I understand it, this car is one of 3 all yellow ACRs made, so it's 'rare' in a way.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Envy, envy, envy... absolutely fantastic. One of the best looking ACRs, it looks great in one solid colour. My knuckle is sore from scrolling up and down!

Cheers,
Mike

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Envy, envy, envy... absolutely fantastic. One of the best looking ACRs, it looks great in one solid colour.

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks Mike,
The reviews on the solid color have been a bit mixed, but I personally love it! As far as I've seen, there are VERY few solid color ACRs out there in any color.

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will thumbs up from me on solid color. Not a huge fan of yellow but your car looks GREAT! :)

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car looks Sick !!! I can't wait to own an ACR . Pictures don't do them Justice . They look even more bad A$$ in person . I check out my car in the Garage at least once a day . Puts a smile on my face everytime :) Huge Congrats Stunning car !!!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kelly, congrats, and looks great. I'm a bit sad you sold the Superbee though! Good luck with it!

Last edited:
G

Gotvenom 08

Very nice! Congrats.

Do you have any mods that you are planning to do?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads Kelly!!!! The Gen. IV is a fantastic car. I got rid of my Gen. II ACR for a Gen IV vert and it is just an amazing car!!! Put those 500 miles on quick. You will not regret this purchase. :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats dude! I know you've wanted one for a while. Normally, I think the hardtop Vipers need stripes, but yours looks great without. Have fun with it! You gonna keep the Gen 2 or still trying to sell it?

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Kelly, dreams do come true! Did you keep the GTS?

Congrats dude! I know you've wanted one for a while. Normally, I think the hardtop Vipers need stripes, but yours looks great without. Have fun with it! You gonna keep the Gen 2 or still trying to sell it?

The '01 ACR is gone as well, so I'm still a single Viper household. I'll miss it a little, but not when I'm behind the wheel of the new one, that's for sure.

There are a few striped yellow ACRs floating around out there, but I think the hood vents, canards and splitter provide enough breakup of the hood and fascia that it really does work well in all yellow...the more I look at it (which has been a LOT), the more I like it solid yellow.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelly's solid yellow ACR and ACR Steve's solid white ACR are my favorites. I'd love to have either one of them (preferably both). Again, congrats on a stunning ACR Kelly. Don't play with it too much...you'll go blind. :D

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Kelly!
That is one sharp looking ride. I like the solid color. If it was mine I would not stripe it. It looks more unique solid. :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21