The only thing better than my 2001 ACR is.....

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice, I would have a hard time going to work this week if that was in my garage haha

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous--congrats. Keep the wife-she has a good attitude. My last car (GT) cost me a kitchen remodel and new composite deck--but, priceless.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The post title should have read, "The only thing I drive slower than my 2001 ACR...."

Just kidding, you will have it broken-in in no time. Beatiful car and enjoy. I'm sure you will be able to find someone to drive fast with once you get used to it.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no you didn't....!!!! Congrats Kelly, awesome... Just f-ing awesome man.. Enjoy it in good health..

SublimEd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful...Just Beautiful!!!
And the best color....
Enjoy, get some miles on her and oper her up!!
Ed

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No difference at all....Woodhouse is the Dodge dealer that sold me the car, that's all.

Although this one is particularly shiny! :headbang:

As I understand it, this car is one of 3 all yellow ACRs made, so it's 'rare' in a way.

Great pics, great color! I'm w/you on the solid color, I have 1 of 3 in solid bright blue, your car is 1 of 4 built in solid yellow according to the production chart! Best of luck with her!!:2tu:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those pics of the solid yellow are awesome. Is it ******** since I do not see fog lights? Congrats

Last edited:

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely super bad!!! Your ACR looks great and must be killer on the road. I've owned 2 yellow cars in my life, both Vette's. They always grab your eye and yours being an ACR will hypnotize!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice! Soooooo happy for you! :yay: That car is AMAZING!

So happy to see you stayed in the yellow nation too!

So be sure to give us your driving impressions. Much better than the G2 ACR? :eater:

Maybe I dont want to know! ;)

P.S. Your avatar keeps throwing me off! Wrong image in my mind! ;)

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The post title should have read, "The only thing I drive slower than my 2001 ACR...."

Just kidding, you will have it broken-in in no time. Beatiful car and enjoy. I'm sure you will be able to find someone to drive fast with once you get used to it.

Oh you're soooooooooooooo funny!!!

And true...there is no shortage of people to drive fast with around here....you included. :2tu:

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics, great color! I'm w/you on the solid color, I have 1 of 3 in solid bright blue, your car is 1 of 4 built in solid yellow according to the production chart! Best of luck with her!!:2tu:

Got a link to that chart? I know where one of the others is (at Tomball Dodge). Curious where the other two are.

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a link to that chart? I know where one of the others is (at Tomball Dodge). Curious where the other two are.

I pm'd you! The chart I have is a color build chart, it doesn't show who has them but it's a cool chart!! A few cars are one of one!!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great another Yellow Viper taking over the site. Congrats on a gorgeous car from Woodhouse.

Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21