Thinking about working in Alabama

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an opportunity to take an assignment down in Alabama with the company I work for. The assignment would be at a new power plant being built in Alexandria which as I understand is about 60 miles Northeast of Birmingham. Anyway, having my priorities straight how is the Viper nation down that way :eater:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The AL/TN VCA has so many events, we can only make about half of them. GA has more events, but over half of their events involves a night out at *******. :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The AL/TN VCA has so many events, we can only make about half of them. GA has more events, but over half of their events involves a night out at *******. :D

How do you think I got elected? :D You going to go to Rod Run in Pigeon Forge in Sept?? We're up to almost 10 Vipers already! Prob another 15-20 Viper trip in the making :headbang:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you think I got elected? :D You going to go to Rod Run in Pigeon Forge in Sept?? We're up to almost 10 Vipers already! Prob another 15-20 Viper trip in the making :headbang:

Going to Bowling Green this weekend for some 1/4mi runs, so I'm out for the Rod Run. Half of my vacation time already goes to attending Viper events. I need a damn day/non-weekend job. :(