This guy needs to get his numbers checked...

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like he overpaid for his parts... :D

So many vipers, and he is not around here?

Love the color...needs some black wheels...:drive:

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I tend to stop reading when people can't distinguish between "then" and "than."

rimmie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How 'bout this gem.

"The car has almost $200,000 inverted into it."

Whaaaa? Does this mean they took 200k out of it?

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So its had a paint job, some fabric work on the seats and a set of wheels....But has not even got smooth tubes for better air flow and BHP increase! No MGW bits! :dunno: No wonder he's not on here ;)

:uk:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
200K invested?
That was money well spent on a car worth (maybe) 35K now.

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok i saw and read the whole add so i admitt im jelouse i wish i had his problems (have alot of vipers need room for my new lambo etc) but i felt better when i saw how he got ***** on all his prices HE NEEDS TO SHOP AT MY STORE !!!!!!! i sell bridges that only vipers can travel on !!!!!!

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ASide from what he says he paid for the parts it is a nice looking car. And if you figure that he is most likely trying to sell to a non-viper owner that more likely than not doesn't know what the parts cost he might be able to get away with it.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the shift knob is an eye sore but the car is alright looking. I know candy paints are very expensive but I think 20k is a little high. But in the event he did have all of the car panels disassembled, stripped, smoothed and painted he quite possibly paid that much.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been wondering what SSG would look like on a Gen-2. Not my cup-o-tea. Car looks nice though.

v10nut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow he got ***** on the paint job! He should have gone black on the wheels and all the accents. It would have looked a lot more mean. Oh well. Why do people grease up the interior of their cars. Do they actually think that makes it look new. Have you ever seen a new car all greased up like that. I hate that!

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay there is some need for boots .... but it is not bad looking at all. I think the feauture I like the least is the green knob - yikes! :drive:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 other Vipers in the garage too.
Odd.

The good news is that DC Performance have been the ones under the hood.
The bad news is that he's got a $50K-ish car with a $69 head unit.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the car. Love the color and the paint job looks quality. This does not change the fact that the guy selling is out of his mind.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As stated, the car probably looks much better in person, as do some of the other colors we've seen.
Really not bad...guess the wing is a 'symbol' for the surfing? Wonder why he hasn't been around here, having had 4 Vipers? ~juli

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The colors in the pictures are not natural. The photos have definitely been enhanced by a photo editing program.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car looks sick and i guess i gotta say mad props to the dude for being an obvious gen1/2 viper lover. (seeing 3 in his garage with no gen3/4)

im lovin the 2-tone wing, its a nice touch to match the polished wheels

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In my opinion and to be sincere.... i dont like it at all!! the car has some good things... but i would never buy this car!!! U-G-L-Y

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Lambo dealer probably wouldn't do an even swap for the Gallardo (gee, wonder why!), so he'll see if he can get all the money on eBay. Too bad the market is down, or he could probably make $50k over his almost $200k investment :lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad