Titanium exhaust anyone?

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have recently come across someone who knows his way around Ti, and was thinking about having him build some Viper exhausts.

Would like a show of hands from those that would consider buying a set. This ofcourse would be dyno tested and shown weight loss from a comperable steel version.

I dont know on price yet, but I promise Viper tax would not be used.

Just trying to guage interest...

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would be interested, pending pricing of course. Ti is a very difficult metal to work with, but if he can do it- so be it.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone I met last week had a complete cat-back made out of tig welded titanium for his late model M3. It is only available directly from Japan, no US distributors. He ordered it and had it shipped here and installed. it sounded somewhat like the coffee can systems you hear on all the civics, but it was meaner and appropriate for the car. It was a work of art in the looks category. Beautiful work ! ! ( sorry, slightly off subject )

OP
OP
R

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would only have him make some if the first one came out to my liking. Meaning it perpormed equaly with Borla/Belanger, sounded well, and ofcourse weighed considerably less.

SRT version would be tough since my SRT was sold after 3 days of ownership. But if I find a local owner it could be done.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960