Took a few pictures today in Hawaii

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap...I have all four seasons. I would glady trade four seasons for one or two seasons (summer or fall like). I hate seasoning my Viper. I would be happy to sell my trickle chargers on eBay. Excellent Viper and gorgeous views...:2tu:

DITTO! Always LOVED your car, HI-NOS...AWESOME! And, yes, knowing others CAN AND DO enjoy their Vipers carries me thru the winter...and this HAS BEEN a LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG one...juli

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok everyone this is to get the weather around the country kick started for some good driving. Its time to wake the vipers up out of hibernation. Maybe this will start a chain reaction. Ok so these pictures I took are the same location at Kailua beach. I wanted to take some updated pictures as there is many visual changes from the beginning of this thread. You guys are the reasons I love taking pictures here.
You must be registered for see images attach

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doesn't it rain in Hawaii every day?

Anyway, it was 80 or so here in Texas today and I did a little photo op myself. We could use some of that rain though if you would oblige. ;)

And send some some of them jiggly grass skirts and a little sand too please...

That's exactly what I was thinking. On trips there I remember it would be drizzling almost every night.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some parts of the island it does rain about everyday. Just little spurts here and there though. Its actually been pretty weather friendly the last week or so. Again it just depends on where you are at on the island.

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you get great shots of cars in HI!:omg:

Nice job!

Just a thought here. If Chad goes to HI, can you imagine the Chick threads after he spends a week at the beach!!:omg::omg:

:D:D

Robert

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for my buddy (Andrew) Black Aston 07 Vantage. Lives out at Ko O'lina. Chase him down.... Have him tell ya the Viper from Starbucks to Work story. He respects these cars. ;)

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man are you lucky. I lived in Honolulu for a while and have made that north shore drive many times. I can't imagine how awesome it would have been in a convert. Viper. Enjoy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave