Uploaded my amateur RT/10 video on cardomain and won!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
congrats. Be nice to hear the engine sounds though. I don't suppose that would have won the award though.

Ted

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job.

What kind of camera set-up? Very smooth.

Thanks all.

It was just a pocket digital camera, Sony DCS W1 Cybershot in mpeg mode.

I'm such a geek, rare to win something, just anything was refreshing. Now I just need to win that 2008 Viper.

Hear the engine.. hmmm.. I'll try to whip up something more entertaining this weekend! :2tu:

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool, and with just a pocket camera. :2tu:

I had a mate play around taking some pics while I was welding the other day, fancy camera with different shutter speeds, amazing effects, the sparks showed up as wierd solid rods, and interesting effect of Viper by weld light, which obviously normally you wouldn't look and see!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool, and with just a pocket camera. :2tu:
I had a mate play around taking some pics while I was welding the other day, fancy camera with different shutter speeds, amazing effects, the sparks showed up as wierd solid rods, and interesting effect of Viper by weld light, which obviously normally you wouldn't look and see!

Say, Nadine, can you post those pics?? They sound VERY cool~~would love to see them!
~juli

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what part of northern Toronto is that? The last time I was in Toronto there were a lot more buildings :)

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an old post to reply to.. sort of a follow-up grudge / rant..

Cardomain is still up and running and I wanted to broadcast that they never sent me a camera and they never replied to my numerous emails / inquiries since October 2007. It's kind of stupid & tacky.. I make an effort to make a video for them, I win, and they don't send anything.

I'll stick to the VCA site from now on. :2tu:

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:48 PM
Subject: RE: Viper video

You won!

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2007/10/gopro-video-c-5.html

We’re still waiting to get the cameras from GoPro. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks!

-Rob

[email protected]
| tel 206.926.2137 | fax 206.926.2299
http://www.cardomain.com/id/66Mope

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:mad:VERY sorry to hear about this Mike...you certainly deserved to WIN, and then for them to blow ya in the dust is just WRONG....:mad:. I have saved that video and play it here and there, as I love it...you did a GREAT job with it...and it's tacky on their end.
PLUS the bad publicity now...BUT WE love seeing your videos~! I have your drifting video and your RT videos as well on my 'favorites' and also play them from time to time!!! DON'T be discouraged from sending any more our way~~! :headbang: ~juli