Vert Boot Cover

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just purchased an 08 vert and the boot cover is missing. Anyone have one to sell or know where I can get one?

Jess

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are cool but you probably won't use it a lot. I wouldn't want to sell it but mines just stuck up in my attic.

Happy hunting

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jess congrats on the new purchase i dont have one on my '03 and if i did i would never use it. I would live without it for a while and you will prob change your mind about purchasing one.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be a bit odd, but I always use it. It looks great and keeps crap out of the boot area. But I leave the top down most of the time so it's not as if I have to keep taking it on and off.

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We just purchased an 08 vert and the boot cover is missing. Anyone have one to sell or know where I can get one?

Jess

Jess,
My 08 didn't come with one either. My understanding is that Chrylser intended to supply them with all 08's but later changed their mind.

My dealer was kind enough to send me one and I use it faithfully. Not only does it keep leaves, etc out of the top area, I think it looks better.

If I remember correctly, they are about $600.00.

Where's the pics of the new car?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jess,
My 08 didn't come with one either. My understanding is that Chrylser intended to supply them with all 08's but later changed their mind.

My dealer was kind enough to send me one and I use it faithfully. Not only does it keep leaves, etc out of the top area, I think it looks better.

If I remember correctly, they are about $600.00.

Where's the pics of the new car?

$600.00! WOW! I'm glad it came with my '08.

Seriously, it's a perfectly fitted, lined piece of vinyl with plastic ends attached. No doubt some time went into the design and fitment of the first one...but the materials can't cost more than $50 to produce.

If I damaged mine I would never spend $600 to purchase a new one. I'd sooner add another $600 to buy a CF cover.

That's some Viper tax.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i use mine every time.. off and on in seconds once u get the hang of it

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found the PM sent to me from a site sponsor:

Top cover/boot #WX03DX9AA MSRP $539.50
omg.gif
less 20%

Hope this helps...

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be a bit odd, but I always use it. It looks great and keeps crap out of the boot area. But I leave the top down most of the time so it's not as if I have to keep taking it on and off.

I use my all the time...I've still yet to drive a single mile with the top on the car:lmao:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jess is a vca member..if your not using the boot cover then why not just let him have it for freee

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I use mine all the time. A bit time consuming putting it on but I think it looks better than without it. I see then online for about $340.00.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte