Vette owners don't know what Viper headlights look like

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because they're always looking at our taillights!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Got up behind a Vette lastnight on the highway and, well, I was in a bit of a hurry....:D:D:D he didn't move so I went around him. Thats when he realized what was driving behind him and wanted to play now that I was in front. He gave it a good effort but turned into a wimp when we I hit 150MPH! He tucked his tail between his legs and did the speed limit after that like a good boy. My license plate doesn't say "PSYCHO" for nothing!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3...2....1.....Cue Juli

Oh, you know me soooooo well~!!!! :rolaugh::rolaugh:
I've never said the Vette was faster than the Viper...BUT, I'll say this:
My Vette from a DEAD STOP can take the Viper light-to-light (paddle-shifting, yessss!)
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....VIPER RULES long-term. :headbang: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a challenge?!?! hummmmm....... have a long straight section of road to test your theory out. I'm only kidding...or am I? MOOO HA HA HAAAA!

LOL...well, a Viper will certainly take the Vette on a straightaway, but boy, it'd sure be FUNNNNNN to run 'em~!!!! (I'll take you from a dead stop...unless I turn off my nanny-aids...traction control, and electronic stability control...:lmao::lmao:)
~juliwholoveschallengesandspeed

OP
OP
M

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...well, a Viper will certainly take the Vette on a straightaway, but boy, it'd sure be FUNNNNNN to run 'em~!!!! (I'll take you from a dead stop...unless I turn off my nanny-aids...traction control, and electronic stability control...:lmao::lmao:)
~juliwholoveschallengesandspeed

Are you going to Pocono Memorial day weekend? I'm bringing my best friend and his Supercharged 05 Vette with me.

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Vette from a DEAD STOP can take the Viper light-to-light (paddle-shifting, yessss!)

I'll take that challenge!

A car with wider tires and more power, all it takes is a decent driver:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to Pocono Memorial day weekend? I'm bringing my best friend and his Supercharged 05 Vette with me.

Ah, that is one event we cannot attend, alas:(....we're lucky if we can attend one or two of our events per year...I'd have LOVED to see YOUR Viper AND your friend's S/C Vette:2tu: (tho honestly? I'm not into Vettes, I just got this one cus of the paddle-shifters! :drive:)
HAVE A BLAST~~~~juli :cool:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take that challenge!
A car with wider tires and more power, all it takes is a decent driver:drive:

Ahhhh, a challenge!!!! I'm always up for one...and you're right, it depends on the driver as well...and I never claim to be the best driver...just a FASSSSSST driver~! :drive::drive: Remember, it's a paddle-shifting Vette, no letup on throttle...NO match for torque/but from the hole, oh yeahhhhhhh! :D VIPERS will always rule, though, no doubt!!!! You'll never hear me say anything different.
~juli

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JULI JULI JULI please tell the truth vetts are for senior citizens

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JULI JULI JULI please tell the truth vetts are for senior citizens

Heyyyyyyy, I'm not a senior citizen...I have my MOMENTS, but still....:drive::drive:...nope, a paddle-shifting 436hp Vette is FUNNNNNN...you can ask a certain VCA Member's WIFE who I let drive it for an afternoon...now she wants one, right, Mr. ?........................................;) ~juli

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your right my buddy has a 436hp vette ran 12,40 in 1/4 mile with paddle shift but my viper ran 12,20 in 1/4 mile they are both beautiful cars and you should no

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your right my buddy has a 436hp vette ran 12,40 in 1/4 mile with paddle shift but my viper ran 12,20 in 1/4 mile they are both beautiful cars and you should no

Thank You for the support!!! :2tu: Yes, they are both beautiful, but the VIPER is a "Work of Art"...truly. ~juli

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heyyyyyyy, I'm not a senior citizen...I have my MOMENTS, but still....:drive::drive:...nope, a paddle-shifting 436hp Vette is FUNNNNNN...you can ask a certain VCA Member's WIFE who I let drive it for an afternoon...now she wants one, right, Mr. ?........................................;) ~juli

i wish you didnt let her drive it, she DOES really want one now. been hassling me ever since she drove it....lol

damn you juli, youre gonna cost me money !!!.... :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wish you didnt let her drive it, she DOES really want one now. been hassling me ever since she drove it....lol
damn you juli, youre gonna cost me money !!!.... :)

LOL...I'm glad she enjoyed driving it...as far as you spending money on ..... CARS???
I DON'T think you need my help there, my friend~~~~~;):D ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I eat paddle shifting ****** drivers for breakfast. :D

Last edited:

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, odd to see that. I always thought it was the other way around. Seems the Viper has an advantage from a dig with a stiffer suspension and wider tires. I've played with a few on the street, and usually don't launch as well, but it's no contest once we get to speed.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, odd to see that. I always thought it was the other way around. Seems the Viper has an advantage from a dig with a stiffer suspension and wider tires. I've played with a few on the street, and usually don't launch as well, but it's no contest once we get to speed.

The Vette has the advantage only because of the traction control and ESC, which if I turn them OFF, I have no advantage. AND, it's only temporary insanity anyway while paddle-shifting, no liftoff of the throttle, just *bam*bam*bam* thru the gears. The Viper will always overtake~~Viper Rules! :2tu: (But, it's sure fun to play!) ~juli

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vette has the advantage only because of the traction control and ESC, which if I turn them OFF, I have no advantage. AND, it's only temporary insanity anyway while paddle-shifting, no liftoff of the throttle, just *bam*bam*bam* thru the gears. The Viper will always overtake~~Viper Rules! :2tu: (But, it's sure fun to play!) ~juli

Oh, I see...so you have a normal Corvette? I was thinking a Z06.

I'd imagine the lower hp/tq car would take off better from the line then. But you're wrong about traction control, that will hurt you if you're trying to drag race :D

:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I see...so you have a normal Corvette? I was thinking a Z06.
I'd imagine the lower hp/tq car would take off better from the line then. But you're wrong about traction control, that will hurt you if you're trying to drag race :D
:drive:

Yeah, the Z06 didn't come with paddle-shifters, the only reason I got this particular Vette in the first place....I wanted the paddle-shifters. And, I don't drag race, or track the car. Leaving the TC on helps launch from light-to-light. And, it's just fun to have 2 cars that Mike & I can take out and run~~~~:drive::drive:! :cool: ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did I catch that right? You can turn some things on a Vette off? Or was that there are some things on a Vette that turn you off?

Please clarify to a non-Vette owner that does not want to be turned off.