VIPAIR™ Dyno Results on 99 RT 16 RWHP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VIPAIR™ Dyno Results on 99 RT 16 RWHP!!

Vipah:

Dude, do you have any other game other than those lame a$$ bean references? They weren't funny the first time you used them. Is your vocabulary as limited as your pocket book? You're acting like buying a Vipair is like buying a house. Take a pill, you're an embarrassment to the discussion. :rolleyes: :usa:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good comeback potsie.

The only embarrassment here is your lack of intelligence.

Is that your house in your avatar? Looks like the shack I demolished to build my garage.

I also see you use a pocket book (also known as a purse). So are you a woman or just ***?

LOL

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ouch! Seven pages and it has come down to this???

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score

**LATEST UPDATE ON TESTING**
EdmontonGTS,
Got my new H M S airbox matched VIPAIR installed ( fits perfect and seals great to airbox opening ) and went for a ride as it was beautiful in Dallas today. SOTP feeling is good especially in the 70 degree air we had today. Anyway, the true test of the VIPAIR came when I stopped at the gas station. I had the hood up to check the oil and this very hot, buxom, blonde babe walks up and right off notices the VIPAIR. She says " I've seen Vipers before but none with a VIPAIR! Your Viper must really put out some BIG HP with that VIPAIR! Can you give me a ride ?" I said...baby you can drive my car! Thanks for the great chick magnet mod! Product testing completed and customer is highly satisfied...so is the blonde. :smirk:

I'm going to agree with Devildog here.

It was a truly beautiful day in Dallas today.

:p

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love this thread!!!
I only wish I had a Gen II so I could get in on the banter...

C'mon Scott join in. The fella making the most noise in here has a Gen I as well. :ooo: :D

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"I've seen Vipers before but none with a VIPAIR!"

I know i promised to stay out but anyone who believes that story should really order some of those beans from Vipah.

Jeez!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"I've seen Vipers before but none with a VIPAIR!"

I know i promised to stay out but anyone who believes that story should really order some of those beans from Vipah.

Jeez!

arrrgggg.....Joe, please tell me you are trying to be funny man. I am getting worried about you seriously. The above written story from DevilDog is called sarcasm, a play on words, making a funny, a joke, humor. By your jeez comment, I think you must be taking him seriously. My comments are not about this thread, just trying to figure out if you are actually, possibly don't have a funny bone. Put a smile on and put them at the end of your post if you are being funny as well. That way I can tell the difference. :D

Have a nice day
John :D

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK OK, it's early. I guess I should have caught on.

I'll tell you though, almost the same thing happened to me the other day and this is for real.
I was checking my oil at a gas station and this very nice looking young lady comes up to me and look's at the engine.
As she's pulling her halter top over her head, she mumbles something about red smooth tubes being a real turn on.
She then bent way over to leave lipstick marks on my smooth tubes.
I knew she had no idea that the tubes were just for show and they didn't really do much.
I was starting to explane that to her when I noticed that when she bent over to kiss my smooth tubes, she exposed the fact that she wasn't wearing anything under the skimpy shorts that fit her like a leather covered steering wheel.

Just then the other cars in line at the station started blowing their horns.
I had to ask her if she would like to go for a ride and look at the smooth tubes in a more secluded environment.
As we drove away, she asked if I had protection. I said, "yes mam. I use Mobil 1".

I didn't ask her anything about Vipair. I guess I should have.
Anyway this is a true story, honest.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There ya go Joe, BUT BUT BUT .....where's the smiley.

ps - even though the VIPAIR will not fit on your motor maybe you should get one, just in case the tubes aren't enough someday. :D

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good comeback potsie.

The only embarrassment here is your lack of intelligence.

Is that your house in your avatar? Looks like the shack I demolished to build my garage.

I also see you use a pocket book (also known as a purse). So are you a woman or just ***?

LOL

Well, I guess the magic bean shtick was your "A" game. :confused: If you're going to get under someone's skin, you need to use some wit and intellect, not your juvenile grade school banter. I get the feeling the next thing you're going to say is "everything you say goes right back to you, no copy." You remind me of my favorite quote attributed to Attila the Hun. "Even the least of the Hun's has value, if only that of which to serve as a bad example." Vipah, you're an outstanding bad example. :D :usa:

Also, it's not cool to make fun of someone's avatar. That would be like me asking if you shot yours using a Kodak Brownie with a cigarette lighter flash attachment. :D

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Come on guys. Instead of all this we could be at gas stations with our hood open waiting for chicks.

Give it a rest. Let's wait for the data and then talk about that.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm with you joe. I'll keep my money in my wallet until then (others here will keep it their purse).

:D :D

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipah our resident closet Queen, please teach a poor little boy like me to spell.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sing along boys.......

"Memories, light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories of the way we were."

:usa:
:laugh:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ron,

Sorry but I don't have the required credentials to work with special education students so you need to find someone else that can help you out.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

VIPAIR™ PERFROMANCE is sponsoring $500.00 USD cash prizes for anyone who wins their class at the upcoming V10 Nationals if they win their class with a VIPAIR™ installed.

Steve

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's the prize for being the 5000th viewer of this thread??
You must be registered for see images

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A sparrow got caught in my intake and the resulting vortex displacement equated to 86 RWHP!!!

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's the prize for keeping this thread active? I deserve something for that!

:D ;) :usa:

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What's the prize for keeping this thread active? I deserve something for that!

:D ;) :usa:

A good smack to the head.. Jeez guys, let this damn thread die.. I'm tired of seeing this thread still going every time I log in. Both sides have beaten the dead horse to a bloody pulp. Personally, I find that the hottie in the passenger seat gives a much better sotp feel than any other Viper accessory. :cool:

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are all a bunch of morons!!!! And I'm a ***** for reading this entire thread!! Hahaha, this is some funny shi t!!! I'm like glued to this stupid thread. I feel like I'm gonna miss something. Keep up the good work!!! :usa: :D

PS,
Don't be makin' fun of my avatar. I'm sensitive about that. HAhaha.

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score

PS,
Don't be makin' fun of my avatar. I'm sensitive about that. HAhaha.

Aren't you the sheep guy?? the inflatable kind and the small stuffed ones that you proudly display all over your vehicles in previous posts?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Four posts in a row for Vipah without mentioning his fu$%ing beans. I think he might be cured. That alone is worth enduring this thread. Onward the light brigade, charge for the guns he said..... :rolleyes: :D :usa:

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Shiite, a relapse. Time for an organized intervention. :confused: :usa:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That won't amount to a hill of beans at this point. :D

Does anyone know what the longest thread is by the way?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, they might improve fuel economy.
Beans often give me gas.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Beans beans they're good for your heart, the more you eat...

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Aren't you the sheep guy?? the inflatable kind and the small stuffed ones that you proudly display all over your vehicles in previous posts?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aren't you the guy that said my sheep next to viper pics were ***. And then I came back and said "That coming from a guy with A PURPLE GEN 1!!!" Hahaha, thats some funny shi t!!!

Let me tell you one more time they are Serta sheep. I thought we have been over this. Those Serta sheep help me promote my business so like you said I display them proudly all over the place. Besides the sheep give really good **** LOL!! BTW why havent you updated your sig pic? The new PURPLE GEN1 pics look much less *** than the OLD PURPLE GEN1 pics. Hahaha!!!

Come on down to Ga. I'll give you a free night with one of the sheep on the house. LOL. :laugh:

Now back to the mudflinging!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness