Viper kills pedestrian in VA BCH

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woah! Sorry to offend you. I merely watched the news report you FIRST POSTED! It was only after YOU replied to some other posts that you mention the update and the confirmed Death :( Sorry, but flicking through the previous posts I somehow missed that bit!

My deepest condolences to his family :(

What I will say though is the Viper is a quick car, people may perceive you as racing when you are merely going through the gears ;) Lets wait for the court to hang the guy before we all do on here ;)

If he did do what witnesses say, The court will come down ******* the guy :( A very sad story :(

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch the video and see the clueless chic walk right through the shot?

And saying we should change the name of the thread is stupid...that argument is the same as saying "the gun didn't kill the guy, the bullet did." If you want to go down the same path...the driver DID NOT kill him, as there was no mention of the driver exiting his vehicle and causing physical harm to the ped. The VEHICLE made contact with him, and caused major injuries (though a human body flying wildly through the air at a high rate of speed and colliding with the guy could probably kill the other man as well...but that didn't happen).

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your thoughtful and inciteful comment. Unfortunately it is totally devoid of any logic. A car does not drive itself and a weapon does not pull its own trigger. The title of the thread implies that something was wrong with the vehicle. It is the type of title used by rags like the National Inquirer to get attention. It unnecessarily casts the Viper in a negative light. A more appropriate title, and perhaps just as attention grabbing, would have been: "Viper driver kills pedestrian." As for gun stories, my recollection is that most start out with prose similar to: "Gun wielding/toting man kills ....." Same thing for "knife wielding man attacks..." Or "stubborn man uses keyboard to insist he is right" as opposed to "stubborn keyboard insists that it is right". But enough for alas I think that I am being pedantic. LOL.