Viper production slowed by one third due to sluggish sales

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely not sticking up for Bob, BUT I can not hit return when posting response or thread text and have it allow me to make paragraphs. I have to type in Word or something else and copy and paste here if I want paragraphs on this website. Been that way for about a year and ONLY on this site. Hence something is wrong with this site. It does not recognize my return or enter key. I have heard others have the same issue so this is as good a time to mention it as it is a PITA. I run Windows 7 Professional and Internet Explorer 10.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you compare apples to apples, the SRT Viper is a little more money than the outgoing Gen IV.....and I think it is worth it. However, the price of the car is over $100K no matter how you look at it which probably detered some. I kind of like the SRT stripes, but I bet some were disappointed they couldn't get full body stripes for $100K. We also have a lot of BLUE/WHITE fans out there, but couldn't touch one of those for less than 140K....and they still sit in showrooms. So sure, you could buy a Viper for 100K, but if you want full body stripes or the classic Blue/White, forget it! Whereas in previous years, you could get both for less than $100K

So we move up to a GTS and I think the price point is REALLY pushing it. I bought a LE GTS, and even though I had the money, it was REALLY tough for me to part with the $140K.....and I am a HUGE Viper enthusiast....have several. Want that beautiful Stryker Red Viper...the trademark color of the Gen V? Gotta go GTS and spend another 14K+ for the paint job....ouch. I know it is marketing, but I believe the Porsche marketing is a little optimistic at this stage.

On top of everything else, even though 640HP is more than plenty for me, the car really needs to step beyond and use the Vette as it's toilet paper. Regardless of what Viper they used against the outgoing ZR1 to test in MT, it's still too close. The Viper should have walked all over the OUTGOING ZR1 and maybe there would have been a few more people in line to buy.

I really hope the car will stick around and sales will pick up. It is a fantastic automobile. I am looking forward to seeing the convertible and looking forward to the ACR even more....with 700HP of course. :)

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep... They need to give a huge loyalty rebate on those cars and then do a reset and lower the average price of cars ordered for dealer inventory. They should build 4 SRT's for every 1 GTS and build more TA's.

Dealers biggest mistake was checking all the boxes for every option on the GTS. The country is swamped with $140k MSRP cars.

If they would have went with the more "affordable" $110k cars, IMHO they would be moving better. Just because $110k is affordable to some doesn't mean $140k is...

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Paul, but your post could NOT be further off and given the events of everything going on here lately, you have very clear political intentions in your response. I can tell you when SRT came to Colorado for High altitude testing, they wanted to see the Viper owners an talk to them. For the Mile High Nationals, they wanted Viper support at their sponsored Golden Block Party beforehand. They personally asked and thanked a few of us Viper owners (25) for attending, myself and my RT/10 included. I suspect the individuals and regions you are referring to have done something to affect that "love". Personally have not experienced any of the cold shoulder you refer or infer to. BTW the comments on Maurice appear and come across as tasteless sour grapes. Sorry but really disappointed in your response.

Reaction score
My experience: Have had 5 Vipers in the past. Bought car for Track Use. It has been spectacular in that role. Near lap records at my home track. I really love the car. Minuses: Bought at LIST in April from Woodhouse ( Great People) My Local Dealer is CRAP - don't want to buy oil filters there. I have $120k in the car and "testing" the market indicates at least a $45k loss if I wanted to trade or sell.There is virtually no no local support or "desire" for the car. Bottom line: To me it's worth the minuses because driving the car, in spite of all it's functional deficiencies and negative financial impact, is worth it because it provides great personal satisfaction which is very hard to find with other alternatives. And thats my story. Allan

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. That is a problem on this computer and I can't seem to fix it. On another computer in the office with an earlier Windows program and different WP program, I can create paragraphs. So it must have something to do with the compatability with this sites programming. .
Definitely not sticking up for Bob, BUT I can not hit return when posting response or thread text and have it allow me to make paragraphs. I have to type in Word or something else and copy and paste here if I want paragraphs on this website. Been that way for about a year and ONLY on this site. Hence something is wrong with this site. It does not recognize my return or enter key. I have heard others have the same issue so this is as good a time to mention it as it is a PITA. I run Windows 7 Professional and Internet Explorer 10.

strykergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT's biggest failure is that the car is still painted as a race car that can be driven on the street. The new viper was pigeon holed from the start and the marketing team has done little to change peoples minds. Everyone I have given a ride in my gts cannot believe they are sitting in a viper.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have owned many vipers. I owned 3 at the same time a 6 months ago. I have loved everyone of them for different reasons. My 08 was great and fast. It dynoed at 540 rwhp, very underrated. I went to VOI 12 and drove the new viper. Loved the looks and got sucked into the best power to weight next to the veyron and whatever else. I then put my 08 on the market to get a new one. Ordered a white one and waited. Then all the magazines came out with terrible reviews and performance numbers. Then the dyno #'s were less or the same as mine. I lost interest because I want a fast car that beats my neighbors porsche, ferrari, corvette, and GTR. It doesnt beat any of them except on a road course taking it right to the edge. Even then it took SRT sending a special viper TA to do it by .1 seconds over a 4 year old car.

I have since purchased a $100k BMW M5 2013 and couldnt be happier. It is rated at 560 bhp and it dynoed at 525RWHP uncorrected and 636RWHP corrected at my elevation. Completely stock. This thing screams with 5 seatbelts. It is faster, at my elevation, 60-130 vs my stock 08 viper. My 08 would do low 9s at 4500ft elevation and the BMW will do 8.7 at the same elevation. The viper would beat it at sea level. I ran several low 11s in that viper at 129MPH. It wasnt slow thats for sure but the BMW with the super fast DCT tranny is sweet!

I would buy a viper right now if they came out with something fast. Faster than the porsche, 458 ferrari, and GTR. Its not gonna happen since its not AWD, auto, or super light with an incredible traction control system. I see a Z06 or Z07 in my future if they have the performance that everyone is anticipating.

Signed patiently waiting,
Un-Castrate the viper
Give it the Balls it used to have

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Try toggling the first toolbar button twice (switch editor to source) and see if that fixes anything. If that works then someone should tell Bob because he has me on ignore :D

FOViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buyers are waiting for Verts and ACR's. Not hard to figure out.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we all get to be armchair quarterbacks about this, I can pretty much say that the entire program has had 'teething pains' and self-inflicted wounds.

SRT projected 2000+ cars to be sold. This was very aggressive, but it also meant that they were anticipating the Viper program to be cash flow positive. Regardless of the outcome of such a wide deviation from the projected sales to actual sales, one has to address what went wrong before being able to forge ahead.

1. Delayed production. Preselling vehicles in late 2012 but not getting them until well into the summer 2013 was a killer. Guess this isn't a problem anymore.

2. Loyalty. No incentives for previous owners to upgrade. Corvette owners (VIN in hand) get a nice little discount for buying a new Corvette. Say what you will about Vette owners, but they are a loyal bunch, and they get rewarded for doing so. SRT should have knocked off 3k off of a SRT and 4k off of a GTS for any owner of a Viper, and an extra $1k off for current VCA members. Other bonuses should be given for Chrysler owners and veterans...

Chrysler should also introduce a charity donation matching program...donate to a specified list of charities and Chrysler will knock off half the donation amount off SRP and donate the half in cash to the same charity (up to $5k). They could call it the Viper Charity Drive or something...the buyer would also get the charity donation receipt as well for tax purposes and feel good about donating as well as getting their shiny new toy.

3. The Order of Delivery. Dealers getting cars before anyone else. This was pretty hard to deal with since the people who were custom ordering were basically the last to get their cars, maybe there's still some people waiting for their orders from 2012. Viper owners want to show off their new cars, and having a dealer have a Gen V sitting unsold while others are waiting implies that SRT didn't value the pre order customers.

4. Review cars being unfinished/uneven quality or just plain broken. No idea why MT got a busted up Viper that wasn't prepped properly.

I was talking to one of the high ups at Motor Trend right after the Best Driver's Car got published and he said SRT had not given MT any explanation nor apology about the poorly prepped Viper that was delivered to them. Someone at SRT dropped the ball ******* that one, and no one was allowed to/bothered to try to reach out to MT. Epically bad form for Chrysler/MT to not follow up on that. Something is not right when that happens. Given the previous reaction that MT had to the Gen V I was surprised that SRT even bothered to send a car, since every indication was that it wouldn't place well anyhow.

Also having the Viper not dominate the outgoing ZR1 didn't give anyone any feel goods either. Gen V Vipers needed to be presented better, or the messaged managed better, in order to ensure better PR. Bad PR doomed the Viper to being written off as 'more of the same unrefined/junk' prejudice that pigeonholed the previous Vipers.

5. Pricing. The base price wasn't bad, but the escalation of price was pretty hard to stomach. Porsche priced options aren't taken very well, so cribbing some of the pricing from that model was a big mistake. $4.5k and $5k stripes were pretty brutal. Also disallowing mix and match of all the SRT and GTS configs was niggardly as well, most people couldn't get over the GTS premium just so they could get an extra option that wasn't available on the SRT. Pinning the LE cars at an eye watering $140k made it tough to bear as well.

The people doing the business case must have known the risk in pricing the product at $100k and $125k, but they went ahead with it anyhow. Those people shouldn't be allowed to work on any pricing of the products, since they missed the mark by such a wide margin.

6. Configuration. This goes hand-in-hand with the pricing. The Gen V car is different from the Gen IV, but performance wise it is an evolution. The styling is derived from a Gen II. In doing that they didn't peg the WANT meter for a lot of people. 640hp is good, but a lot of people were expecting more. Also, those who have/had a 600hp Gen IV want to be able to extract more power from their cars, and the Gen V locks them out just as hard as before. Unlock the engine controller on the Gen V to get more hardcores to trade up.

Premium pricing means that the buyer profile is also different. This means that auto/DCT is a must, because all the competitors have auto boxes in this segment. The take rate on DCTs vs. Manuals was 9:1 on Lambos when the manual was offered. That isn't much higher than your average family box...3-5% take rate. Consumers have had an overwhelming preference for auto boxes, and now that DCTs shift faster/better than any person can, the Viper should offer an auto box as well.

Also having one configuration (coupe) at launch is yesterday's news. All other manufacturers have multiple configurations at launch. Convertible and ACR need to be fast tracked instead of delivered in dribs and drabs. Yeah, SRT had no money for the launch, but now that the Viper is here there is no excuse to not be hitting the convertible hard and working on ACR/GTSR variants. Half measures and hesitancy will mean the end of the Viper program.

7. Dealers. Not having a test car at the dealership makes it tough to sell, especially when most other competing brands allow test drives. Something has to be done about that, and it looks like solutions are being introduced now. But that's a year late.

The Viper should have a demo/valet mode to prevent novice/new drivers from getting into trouble. Having a demo car locked from revving past 4,000rpm would be a decent way to reduce the accident potential but allow a decent taste of what the Viper has to offer. Chrysler could also release a bunch of demo cars that will be bought back specifically for customers to test, then used for track cars on the SRT experience later on.

8. Racing. About the only part that has been OK so far. GT3R. Chrysler needs to make 100 of those (replica) for the street at $165k.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only for political posts. LOL.
Try toggling the first toolbar button twice (switch editor to source) and see if that fixes anything. If that works then someone should tell Bob because he has me on ignore :D

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the inability to mod the car is why i opted to get back in a out dated ZR1 instead of picking the GTS of my choice to replace my LE. there is something special about being able add a nasty cam, ported heads, smaller pulleys, headers, injectors, and a tune to my rig to take it to the next level. no one wants to get punked by a mustang with a blower and a tune.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Paul, but your post could NOT be further off and given the events of everything going on here lately, you have very clear political intentions in your response. I can tell you when SRT came to Colorado for High altitude testing, they wanted to see the Viper owners an talk to them. For the Mile High Nationals, they wanted Viper support at their sponsored Golden Block Party beforehand. They personally asked and thanked a few of us Viper owners (25) for attending, myself and my RT/10 included. I suspect the individuals and regions you are referring to have done something to affect that "love". Personally have not experienced any of the cold shoulder you refer or infer to. BTW the comments on Maurice appear and come across as tasteless sour grapes. Sorry but really disappointed in your response.

+++1, bulls-eye Coloviper. Paul, you can't be serious. Given your position in the VCA, you know there is a lot behind the story that you're leaving out. Please think it through before making statements like you just made. I could not disagree more. And honestly, I'd prefer we all leave that stuff out of the forum and move forward.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the inability to mod the car is why i opted to get back in a out dated ZR1 instead of picking the GTS of my choice to replace my LE. there is something special about being able add a nasty cam, ported heads, smaller pulleys, headers, injectors, and a tune to my rig to take it to the next level. no one wants to get punked by a mustang with a blower and a tune.

And there is something special about rolling up in a Viper. There are plenty of fast Mustangs and Corvettes out there. Being fast doesn't make them special ;)

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since we all get to be armchair quarterbacks about this, I can pretty much say that the entire program has had 'teething pains' and self-inflicted wounds.

SRT projected 2000+ cars to be sold. This was very aggressive, but it also meant that they were anticipating the Viper program to be cash flow positive. Regardless of the outcome of such a wide deviation from the projected sales to actual sales, one has to address what went wrong before being able to forge ahead.

1. Delayed production. Preselling vehicles in late 2012 but not getting them until well into the summer 2013 was a killer. Guess this isn't a problem anymore.

2. Loyalty. No incentives for previous owners to upgrade. Corvette owners (VIN in hand) get a nice little discount for buying a new Corvette. Say what you will about Vette owners, but they are a loyal bunch, and they get rewarded for doing so. SRT should have knocked off 3k off of a SRT and 4k off of a GTS for any owner of a Viper, and an extra $1k off for current VCA members. Other bonuses should be given for Chrysler owners and veterans...

Chrysler should also introduce a charity donation matching program...donate to a specified list of charities and Chrysler will knock off half the donation amount off SRP and donate the half in cash to the same charity (up to $5k). They could call it the Viper Charity Drive or something...the buyer would also get the charity donation receipt as well for tax purposes and feel good about donating as well as getting their shiny new toy.

3. The Order of Delivery. Dealers getting cars before anyone else. This was pretty hard to deal with since the people who were custom ordering were basically the last to get their cars, maybe there's still some people waiting for their orders from 2012. Viper owners want to show off their new cars, and having a dealer have a Gen V sitting unsold while others are waiting implies that SRT didn't value the pre order customers.

4. Review cars being unfinished/uneven quality or just plain broken. No idea why MT got a busted up Viper that wasn't prepped properly.

I was talking to one of the high ups at Motor Trend right after the Best Driver's Car got published and he said SRT had not given MT any explanation nor apology about the poorly prepped Viper that was delivered to them. Someone at SRT dropped the ball ******* that one, and no one was allowed to/bothered to try to reach out to MT. Epically bad form for Chrysler/MT to not follow up on that. Something is not right when that happens. Given the previous reaction that MT had to the Gen V I was surprised that SRT even bothered to send a car, since every indication was that it wouldn't place well anyhow.

Also having the Viper not dominate the outgoing ZR1 didn't give anyone any feel goods either. Gen V Vipers needed to be presented better, or the messaged managed better, in order to ensure better PR. Bad PR doomed the Viper to being written off as 'more of the same unrefined/junk' prejudice that pigeonholed the previous Vipers.

5. Pricing. The base price wasn't bad, but the escalation of price was pretty hard to stomach. Porsche priced options aren't taken very well, so cribbing some of the pricing from that model was a big mistake. $4.5k and $5k stripes were pretty brutal. Also disallowing mix and match of all the SRT and GTS configs was niggardly as well, most people couldn't get over the GTS premium just so they could get an extra option that wasn't available on the SRT. Pinning the LE cars at an eye watering $140k made it tough to bear as well.

The people doing the business case must have known the risk in pricing the product at $100k and $125k, but they went ahead with it anyhow. Those people shouldn't be allowed to work on any pricing of the products, since they missed the mark by such a wide margin.

6. Configuration. This goes hand-in-hand with the pricing. The Gen V car is different from the Gen IV, but performance wise it is an evolution. The styling is derived from a Gen II. In doing that they didn't peg the WANT meter for a lot of people. 640hp is good, but a lot of people were expecting more. Also, those who have/had a 600hp Gen IV want to be able to extract more power from their cars, and the Gen V locks them out just as hard as before. Unlock the engine controller on the Gen V to get more hardcores to trade up.

Premium pricing means that the buyer profile is also different. This means that auto/DCT is a must, because all the competitors have auto boxes in this segment. The take rate on DCTs vs. Manuals was 9:1 on Lambos when the manual was offered. That isn't much higher than your average family box...3-5% take rate. Consumers have had an overwhelming preference for auto boxes, and now that DCTs shift faster/better than any person can, the Viper should offer an auto box as well.

Also having one configuration (coupe) at launch is yesterday's news. All other manufacturers have multiple configurations at launch. Convertible and ACR need to be fast tracked instead of delivered in dribs and drabs. Yeah, SRT had no money for the launch, but now that the Viper is here there is no excuse to not be hitting the convertible hard and working on ACR/GTSR variants. Half measures and hesitancy will mean the end of the Viper program.

7. Dealers. Not having a test car at the dealership makes it tough to sell, especially when most other competing brands allow test drives. Something has to be done about that, and it looks like solutions are being introduced now. But that's a year late.

The Viper should have a demo/valet mode to prevent novice/new drivers from getting into trouble. Having a demo car locked from revving past 4,000rpm would be a decent way to reduce the accident potential but allow a decent taste of what the Viper has to offer. Chrysler could also release a bunch of demo cars that will be bought back specifically for customers to test, then used for track cars on the SRT experience later on.

8. Racing. About the only part that has been OK so far. GT3R. Chrysler needs to make 100 of those (replica) for the street at $165k.

What ever happened to the 50 dealer demo cars.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad news to hear but Im not in the least bit surprised. SRT deserves this but not the Viper imho. They have bungled this car from the beginning. I just hope Sergio will allow the program to survive. Great car and heritage with subpar managing at best.

This is what happens when you rush to market. Everything about the way this car has been put together and marketed stinks of a rush job in my opinion. No way you going tell me they planned all these bungled moves. A magazine has to do your R&D on suspension, seats to name a few etc??? I wont rehash the obvious mistakes but at least SRT can only go up from here. What a quagmire this first year has been for them and the poor Viper. It deserves better than it got so far. Im truly disappointed for the Viper, but not in the least surprised, from day one.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

++++1 ...obvious some things will never change.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
many of the dealers that ordered the car, put a "kicker" to the sticker of at least $25K to recoup their Chrysler payment, this turns off many tire-kickers as well...now dealers seem to want to bargain....those that want the first cars pay the premium of ownership...also time of the year does affect Viper sales...except for southern climate locations...I personally would like more or better stripe packages, my $.02

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd prefer to leave out the political crap from this discussion. Most of us couldn't care less about club politics, when deciding to purchase a $100,000+ car. In fact, I'm not even a big fan of the other SRT vehicles, but I love the Viper. I didn't know anyone at SRT when I bought either of my Vipers, I just wanted the cars because I always have since '95 and the first GTS concept car was introduced.

Good discussion and suggestions otherwise. I'd like to hear more from people who have the means to comfortably purchase a $100K Gen V, but give us the reasons why they haven't done so. Some have already responded, but lets use this opportunity to hear more feedback from that target demographic that didn't pull the trigger.

One more point I'd like to make is the SRT vs GTS packages. Whoever thought of that should be removed from marketing. All of the hardtop cars should have been called GTS. They should have all had the same base price, and just a long list of options to select from. Differentiating between two different levels of Viper is absurd. Some people get hung up on not having the best available, and maybe they could afford a $99K base car but not the $135K GTS trim. So, they decide to wait until later to buy a used GTS. That could have been avoided, with a simple badge swap. Besides, the SRT SRT Viper is just as dumb sounding as the Ferrari LaFerrari. Even non-Viper people still refer to the hardtop Vipers of all generations as "GTS". That name should have been the focus for marketing, not dividing up the packages.

Also, about plant tours and plant deliveries. Do them. SRT only builds 8 cars per day (6 now, according to reduction), and there is a whole area set up in CAAP to receive and welcome visitors. The Corvette guys even built a stunning museum across the street from their plant, to deliver Corvettes to customers willing to pay for it. It is an experience that I am glad to have been able to do, with my Viper. The cars are custom built by hand, to customer specs. They are special. Let those customers come see their car roll off the assembly line and pick their cars up at the factory. Make the purchasing experience grand. Make the purchasing experience part of the Viper package. If SRT is concerned about leaking development stuff, simply throw a car cover over the top of any vehicles that can't be seen, and schedule the plant tour during different times. It isn't a big deal, and takes very little effort.

/rant

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And there is something special about rolling up in a Viper. There are plenty of fast Mustangs and Corvettes out there. Being fast doesn't make them special ;)

Yes it does. The worst would be rolling up on a fast Stang or Vette in your special viper and getting spanked. Especially when the special viper is 140k. Not trying to start a fight, just my opinion.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are far more fast Mustangs roaming around than Vipers. Probably even more Camaros than Mustangs. I honestly don't care if I lose a race to either of them, because they aren't driving home in a Viper. Here in town, if you aren't making 1,000 at the wheels - you aren't even in the top 100 cars around here.

HANKFAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sales are only going to get worse for the Viper in my opinion. Not being able to mod the Gen V is the only reason I am still driving my Blown Gen III instead of a new Gen V. If the Gen V was able to be modified it would open it up to a whole new market of potential buyers. I personally refuse to pay 100K+ for a car that a 30K Mustang GT with a blower will simply destroy on the street.

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are far more fast Mustangs roaming around than Vipers. Probably even more Camaros than Mustangs. I honestly don't care if I lose a race to either of them, because they aren't driving home in a Viper. Here in town, if you aren't making 1,000 at the wheels - you aren't even in the top 100 cars around here.

my point exactly, 1k whp is king over in sd also especially in the SoCal airstrip roll race events. And that was the turn off for me, 140k+ for a car then you should be able to mod it if you want. All I'm saying is I bought a ZR1 first and the Viper after and when I found myself in a situation to start over and pick what I want I chose the zr1 again over the viper because I can mod it. So if SRT truely wants feedback, then they should allow the owner decide if they stay stock or build a monster.

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
" lets use this opportunity to hear more feedback from that target demographic that didn't pull the trigger."
I had a 2013 on order but changed my mind and bought an Audi R8 V10 instead. The two main reasons were one: I felt that for the money the GenV should be more all new and less a reworked GenIV. Two: With Audi dealerships in most cases when you spend well over 100G you get treated like you did!! Other people will have different reasons. That being said, if I could afford two toys the second would still be a Viper.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. That is a problem on this computer and I can't seem to fix it. On another computer in the office with an earlier Windows program and different WP program, I can create paragraphs. So it must have something to do with the compatability with this sites programming. .

If you're running a computer with a recent upgrade of IE, it doesn't play nice with this forum... I have the same issue - and what's needed is to click the "compatibility view" button in the browser. That should make it play nice again.

At least it worked for me just now :)

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think dealership experience is a biggie as well as SRTLEN said.

My local service manager is nice and very helpful. I have no complaints there.

But, I stopped by twice before ordering my car to express interest last year and buying and no one EVER got in touch with me. TWICE I gave them my info. When they got their GTS in, they had a $50,000 ADM on it. Now they will take $14,000 off MSRP. I've written the GM and told him he is an idiot (in polite terms) for no one calling me back, ever. I think it goes more to my - "dealers thought they would get rich" scheme than anything. (I also stopped at two other local dealers and put my name down but heard nothing back either).

If you make it impossible for people to buy your product, it isn't a real surprise that you don't sell them. I wish I was doing so well I could turn down business.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing that should be taken into consideration is a rather unpleasant political situation within Chrysler right now. Things are getting rather acrimonious between all the top players (Fiat wants to buy more stock, Fiat is having internal troubles, Chrysler wants to IPO with bizarre terms, Sergio is mad, etc.). Viper is probably not on people's top priority list right now - especially if it isn't adding valuation to the company.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235