VRL Racers, want big power, read this!

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you running the Viper Racing League with a production SRT. We have a race gas controller that can give you 40hp and 50ftpds on 100 unleaded gas. Just change your controller and fill up with 100 at the track. Our calibration is used by all the top SCCA T1 Viper racers (oops, should I have said that?)and is well proven.

Please feel free to call for pricing and information.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of which is legal in the stock comp coupe class. VRL can change your engine controller out to one of their SRT supplied stock units at any time.

Modified comp coupe? Probably already running the WC part.

SCCA T1 - anything inside the engine controller is legal, as is balancing and blueprinting the engine, etc. Which is why I said that the NayKid cars WERE putting down more HP and TQ than a stock comp coupe.

OP
OP
D

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Janni,
We do not do any calibrations for the Comp Coupe. Being that they are set up for a spec series, we thought that is not appropriate. We do however have a performance calibration for the stock SRT to run on race gas. I checked the VRL rules and do not see this modifications denied. It could cost points, but I do not see it listed. DC performance has been a big supporter of VRL over the years and does not want to compromise this series. I will give Tom Sessions a call.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,
I think it's probably a perfect upgrade for the Michelin Challenge Series - or anyone running a T1 car in the VRL - but that's really the only VRL car that could use it. Certainly Viper Days participants - Michelin Challenge Series, etc. it is a great mod.