We Didn't Make the List... But Guess Who Did ? Most Annoying Car Owners...

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny but the Hyundai guys are starting a stench of we're the "Quality Built" leaders now...:lmao::rolaugh::crazy2:

People in Hyundais driving with attitude... You can't make this stuff up...:lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Annoying car OWNERS??? That could be anyone I guess. We've met a few, and then it turned out they were awesome people. Can't judge a book by its cover!
~juli

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stand all the stupid civics, eclipse and celicas. I also can't stand people who make their cars look like absolute $H|T and think it's cool, with the tacky bodykits, stupid plastic tail lights and tin can exhaust. I literally get mad when I see them. :mad:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After owning 3 BMW's, two of them M3's, I don't think I will ever go back considering how weird some of the enthusiasts of those groups can get.

it seems 9 out of 10 times i get cut off, its a BMW.

every dang mini driver thinks its the daytona 500.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After owning 3 BMW's, two of them M3's, I don't think I will ever go back considering how weird some of the enthusiasts of those groups can get.

I've always wanted a M3, I considered it very much before the Viper. I might still plan on getting one someday, and if I do it will be the 2006 E46 M3 Coupe Competition Package in either Interlagos Blue or Mystic Blue. :2tu:

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i liked this quote in the sexiest hood page, "Hinged from the front, raising this rare, one-piece engine cover/fender apparatus reveals the power of god beneath "

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jag E Type made it as well. I was lucky enough to grow up in one - my mother bought a 1971.5 E V12 'Vert in November 1971, when I was 8. I guess that's where my love of cars started.

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a car, but those Tour de France wanna be's in their tight lil hxmo spandex shorts on bikes, riding on roads that are too narrow for them and a car, they think they have the same road rights as a vehicle. I wish I could---ah, you know!!!

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya... I live in the Epicenter of Bicycle touring State Parks..

I often wonder about their life choices...:lmao: You grow up and here you are...:dunno:

You must be registered for see images

Not a car, but those Tour de France wanna be's in their tight lil hxmo spandex shorts on bikes, riding on roads that are too narrow for them and a car, they think they have the same road rights as a vehicle. I wish I could---ah, you know!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it seems 9 out of 10 times i get cut off, its a BMW.
every dang mini driver thinks its the daytona 500.

LOL...well, you remember I told you about the STOOOOOPID A$$ who cut me off in his 'murdered-out' supercharged Camaro. Then, uhhhh---WHOOOOPS, he's on the side of the road, car-a-smoking! Stupid dude. Payback is such a beyotch. :lmao:
(Plus Mike smoked him with the 'Busa after the guy cut me off in my Vette :headbang:)
~juli

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno if they're annoying or not, but down here the worst drivers on the road are Mercedes owners. Doesn't matter if its a $2500 POS Benz or $100k "big baller" Benz, they can't drive for crap down here!

Flying Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BMW owners are my #1 worst. Just start to watch them when your driving, you'll see.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chevettes. As hard as it is to believe there are still a couple left on the road. Wellllll .... at least half cars still only part rusted and rolling down the road.

Really have to wonder what kind of self image a person that drives a rustvette could have?

Ted

Last edited:

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear ya... I live in the Epicenter of Bicycle touring State Parks..

I often wonder about their life choices...:lmao: You grow up and here you are...:dunno:

You must be registered for see images

Well, I'm young, attractive, in far better shape than you, and successful enough to afford some rather expensive hobbies. Where exactly would you say I went wrong, hmmm?:lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

Better check your state laws, because I have news for you: in most cases, they do.

alice the cat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Hummer H1 is the biggest Joke in the Humvee world. After owning 3 H1's I would say that the owners are just as helpful and cool as Viper owners. I had to own one where I live or I could not get out of my house in the winter. Bummer they took #1. I know a few exotic owners who love H1's as well. It's a shame the H2 made such a bad name for a very fun to drive 4x4... we will never see another production truck like it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960