First off, mods on my car are Bellanger headers, Bellanger 3" catted exhaust, and a K&N replacement filter. As many of you know, I dyno'ed the MOPAR PCM the other week and showed a near net loss compared to the OEM ECU, but the dyno runs were separated by nearly 2 weeks. Everyone on here told me that I needed more miles on the MOPAR PCM and that the comparison needed to be done on the same day to account for atmospheric conditions. I agreed that a direct comparison was needed and I put more miles on the MOPAR PCM as many on here instructed me to do. Fast forward to last night. I hit the dyno once again with both PCMs in my possession to get a direct comparison. The dyno is a dynojet 248c and all runs were SAE corrected. I did 2 "hot runs" with each PCM followed by a timed 20min cool down for a final 3rd run. The 3rd run is always the best due to lower coolant temps and this is the run that is compared on the graph below. Red is the OEM ECU and blue is the MOPAR ECU. These runs were separated by only 45min and the car wasn't even unstrapped when I changed the ECUs. So there you have it. A direct A-B comparison on the same day, same conditions, same dyno, with the same test method. Only variable was the ECU. I stand corrected on my previous thread about the MOPAR PCM as it does function as advertised and as many on here have reported.