What better throttle on dodge viper srt10 paxon 750hp?

• Thread starter Alex///Venom750
  • Start date
A

Alex///Venom750

Hello to all fans viper !!!. I have a dodge viper srt10 Paxon750, want to buy a throttle.Help me choose what best of the best?bbk, x-metal, roe racing, jts venom ...?thanks for the help!!!

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I like the BBK. The single blade Throttle Bodies are better for peak power but sometimes I have issues with them sticking. The low speed throttle response does not seem as good either.

Just my opinion

Dan

OP
OP
A

Alex///Venom750

I like the BBK. The single blade Throttle Bodies are better for peak power but sometimes I have issues with them sticking. The low speed throttle response does not seem as good either.

Just my opinion

Dan
BBK-This throttle is good in the rapid setting

OP
OP
A

Alex///Venom750

But I want to have a maximum more power is from replacement of throttle,What will be better to work on pressure Paxton?

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't seen too many threads of people who have done back to back dyno runs to quantify gains. On my heads/cam car, I swapped from OEM to Arrow Racing single blade and gained +18whp/+7wtq. No adverse driving at low rpm and no sticking. Not certain how on how different it would be on a supercharged setup.

More info here: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/652307-643whp-606wtq-Greg-Good-Heads-Cam-with-A-amp-C-Tune

Here is what that throttle body looks like. Do share your before/after results :D

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

Alex///Venom750

Thank you for an answer, throttle of X-METAL to be sold pillow?Who sells the throttle of X - METAL?

OP
OP
A

Alex///Venom750

Thank you for an answer, throttle of X-METAL to be sold pillow?Who sells the throttle of X - METAL?
X-METAL throttle is produced by a firm Roe racing, but why inscriptions for them are different, or I am not right...

USMCLY

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"The Stock Throttle Body Shaft and Bearing will be retained and used in this new Throttle Body"

i am not sure what people picked up with this throttle body with a supercharger. They claimed 9rwhp on a NA i believed. I would assume getting rid of that center post and opening up the hole with a FI car i can see a higher number gain.

OP
OP
A

Alex///Venom750

"The Stock Throttle Body Shaft and Bearing will be retained and used in this new Throttle Body"

i am not sure what people picked up with this throttle body with a supercharger. They claimed 9rwhp on a NA i believed. I would assume getting rid of that center post and opening up the hole with a FI car i can see a higher number gain.
Thank you for an answer,,I think yet above JTS Venom 68mm,That think of him?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62