What does Adelberg have on order?

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Adelberg has on order? I know Paul Mumford recently got a Sapphire Blue ACR (like the one I have on order)and I have read that Adelberg has a new Viper on order also. I was wondering if he was also getting the ACR and what color.
You must be registered for see images
enquiring minds want to know!

Happy hollidays to all and be safe!
Steve

Reaction score
He's got one tall order of "*** -beatin'" courtesy of Chez Mumford ready to get delivered to him.

Actually, he got a 2000 GTS and is putting a bunch of cool Sean Roe stuff on it.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is all top secrete stuff. Who is leaking this type of info? Must be Mumford trying to cheat again! Too bad your new car is a slug! Maybe you should bring your E55 benz out again and play with the beginner group. That is where you will feel comfortable after I bust out the can of whoop-*** on you.

I got a great deal on a used 2000 GTS. I am putting Sean Roe's suspension and brake package on. The car came with cat-back TNT exhaust, lower gears, flywheel, K&N's and tubes.

Reaction score
Ken, I'll give you a great deal on a used a**-kicking! Why get a new one when there are SO many of them out there? I think the best bolt-on Sean Roe could sell you, is a driver that isn't a Pinoche! Maybe he can come drive your car for you.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Kennny, sounds like a pretty bad ride! What color is it? Gee money, we better pony up to Adelberg and put in a flywheel, exhaust,brakes and rockers. We're already 20 hp short goin' in!!dj

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mumford all you do is whine. Even your machanic is nervous. Jenkins realizes trouble when he sees it. You are too busy talking smack. You were too scared to show up to Thunderhill and gave some BS like the trailer tires were blown. Maybe you should have Jenkins prepare your trailer. Become a real driver and prepare your own car and equipment. If I had an arrive and drive situation I would be crushing your lap times! Go play with your made and clean that RV already!

War- against drivers who whine that there car is slow. Pinouch

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ja, here comes "DAS SPELLCHECKER!!!"

Zee comment, " Go play mit yur made," ist inkorrecht! Paul vill be makkun foon obb yur aw-full spell-lingg. Ven yu taak bot hiz MAID, macken schurr yu zayy it rite. I don't vant tu sckoldd yu agin zoon, butt pleez keepp makkun funn of das MAID, az ve know da truth bout da mattur.

Reaction score
Be careful of what you ask for...it might just come true! You better hope Jenkins doesn't wrench on the trailer because then ANY shot of you winning an event will be erased.

You can keep talking trash about how fast you MIGHT have gone at the Finals, but we all know you chickened out. As for calling out the East Coast guys...they at least showed up and took their yearly thrashings like men (most of them anyway) while you were off vacationing!

Believe me...I'm not whining about the 30 horses sent to the glue factory because once Jenkins & I set-up the ACR, I WILL lay the wood to your new mount. Until Sean Roe completes the bolt-on driver upgrade you'll be forced to sit back, talk-trash and get stomped at the track--business as usual.

WAR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LEARN THEIR LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for your smack, Sean Roe has developed an auto pilot. This will allow me to catch up on my sleep while you are in front with your slow *** new car. Those driver's meetings take a toll. Once I have rested, I'll turn it off and give you the 30+ HP you and Dave were looking for. Look at the photos from Thunderhill Viper Days and you will see the sticker on the back window you will soon have 20 minute sessions to study.

I know there is lots of sh_t to follow for my absense from the finals, but some of us have to work more then one week a month.

WAR to Mumford's money machine! You better bring the maid to Willow. My car will need to be washed after you and Dave ****** it to figure out how you got beaten in your own house.