What is the problem with Gen I and II Vipers??

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been a Raiders fan since 1972 (I was 7 years old then). I am not too popular around here during football season :D ... but since they **** again this year I have not been too fired up about it. :(
We are close in age I was born in 1970. I have been a Raiders fan since 1978. Man the snow you are getting in Denver now is amazing!!!

OP
OP
D

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dewman,
Kind of a harsh way to start out our new friendship, my friend. I'm guessing you are another of those people who read the first part of the first post and then fired off a response before reading the rest of it.

By the way, from your pics your car looks sharp. If you had read the entire post you'd see I love ALL models of Vipers.

Dirk

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have nothing to add to this thread except to say I can't believe I wasted my time reading it. Where is my advil? :confused:

I couldn't agree more...Dick or I mean dirk just wrote this ***** to get attention. What a frigging putz!

OP
OP
D

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ab - Thanks for the very adult response and personal attack. I'm sure you didn't read the entire post or you would have got my point.

As I've had to tell everyone who lacked the brain power to read the entire post, I love GenI and GenII Vipers. Again, you prove my point.

I know you used your extra sensory powers to determine that I only posted this thread to 'get attention.' What was the purpose of your juvenile post? Exactly.

By the way, genius, you even spelled '[******]' wrong.
'What a friggin putz!'

Nice.

Dirk

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ab - Thanks for the very adult response and personal attack. I'm sure you didn't read the entire post or you would have got my point.

As I've had to tell everyone who lacked the brain power to read the entire post, I love GenI and GenII Vipers. Again, you prove my point.

I know you used your extra sensory powers to determine that I only posted this thread to 'get attention.' What was the purpose of your juvenile post? Exactly.

By the way, genius, you even spelled '[******]' wrong.
'What a friggin putz!'

Nice.

Dirk

Dirk, you also missed my whole entire point to. I was just joking also. Reread my post. What was the purpose of this post? I will go back an reread what you wrote. Did I call you Dick? My spelling is off! As you can tell.

OP
OP
D

dirk989

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ab, the point was that there are at least a dozen threads on the srt-10 forum started by GenI/II guys entitled, 'What's wrong with the SRT-10' or something similar. Then there are 100 posts in each of those threads completely bashing the GenIII. When the GenIII owners respond, the GenI/II guys call them thin-skinned, crybabies, etc. Then there are the posts stating that everyone loves the old vipers and everyone hates the new ones. blah, blah, blah,

I simply asked how GenI/II owners would respond if I posted something similar in the GenI/II forum. Many people got so pissed when they started reading the post that they never got to the point where I said that I loved GenI/II Vipers. The GenI/II criticisms were simply an example of the type of thing that is posted concerning the GenIII.

Like I said, a lot of people got their ******* in such a bunch that they didn't get to that part.
Many of them jumped on to call me names and rant and rave. If I dared to criticize their car then they felt it was ok to attack me. Yet, it is supposed to be ok to bash the GenIII and the GenIII owners are not supposed to respond.

Each time, it proves my point.

This horse has been dead for about 100 posts. I hope this thread can now die a quiet little death.

By the way, ab, did you build and install the Novi yourself? If so, I'd like to ask some questions about it. Like many others, I'm always in search of more horses.

Dirk

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh Dirk, don't take anything too serious on this board...you get people who ask how to wash their cars to people like me asking about tuning questions. I get crap all the time, but I try not to take it too serious...I cause alot of my own teasing myself. Hell I get called a ricer and it doesn't phase me a bit because I look at the source...then roll my eyes. If I can answer any questions on supercharging I will...this is what this board is good for. Some good old tech advice!

Hell everyone on this board should meet and all the nonsense would come to a stop because now you get to see what the person behind the name is really like...most are pretty cool people.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude