Whats the fastest youve gone in your Viper?

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all of you Viper owners...what is the <font color="red"> </font> youve ever gone in your <font color="red"> Viper </font> ??

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not my Viper and I was a passenger, but I've been up to just a little north of 260km/h :nana:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
allegedly on a closed course i went about 187 or so. it was hard to look at the speedo and drive..:)

i ran out of room

this summer, i plan on much more.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove a used SRT Vert around the local Dodge Dealers lot, I think I had it up to about 2 or 5mph. While riding in a GTS, about 140.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my first, a '94 RT10, up to 135 (top down) when the front started to get a real light feel...I thought of those racing boats lifting up an flying backwards so I let up.

Other than that, I got my last '05 to about 120 but I was in a northbound lane (going south) so I had to slow down to get back over.

OP
OP
G

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fastest ive been in 136, and i held it for a while. All the suddden the 4 lane highway i was on was empty, so how could i not speed! Of course, my only ticket was for doing a record breaking 71 on the highway. $148, 4 points off my license.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
198 mph 1X
197 mph 1X
196 mph 1X
189 mph 1X
187 mph 1x
182 mph 2X
180 mph 3X

DAMN! You seem to do 100+ every time you drive the Viper.

lol, this is true. i don't drive my viper very much as i only have 10,000 miles on it. but when i do drive it i bust 100+ mph evertime. it only takes a 1/4 mile of pavement and a few seconds to get there so why the hell not. yes, its true i have an illness. i am addicted to speed. but at least i am using my viper in the way the it was intended to be used. and that would be balls to the wall. :headbang: i tell people that the viper is like a tank. its one tough car. :D

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
havent really had my viper past 120 then got nailed for speeding. But I have gone 185 on my Ducati 916!!!! tuck and roll baby

OP
OP
G

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Freddy, You can draft off my Veyron if you want to hit 200 in your Viper. Just let me know what color Veyron to bring and ill sling-shot you to 210 or somthing

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Freddy, You can draft off my Veyron if you want to hit 200 in your Viper. Just let me know what color Veyron to bring and ill sling-shot you to 210 or somthing

now that sounds like fun. :D a black veyron would be just right. :2tu: i have never busted 200 mph in a car before and i wish i could say that my viper would be the first to take me across that barrier. :( but for me it looks like my GT is gonna take me there first. they say that a GT will bust 200 mph bone stock? i am not sure if thats true or not but come this summer i am gonna find out. :cool:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anybody seen the Veyron vid where they go 253mpg on a closed track!!! pretty insane. I saw the vid yesterday pretty cool

OP
OP
G

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

now that sounds like fun. :D a black veyron would be just right. :2tu: i have never busted 200 mph in a car before and i wish i could say that my viper would be the first to take me across that barrier. :( but for me it looks like my GT is gonna take me there first. they say that a GT will bust 200 mph bone stock? i am not sure if thats true or not but come this summer i am gonna find out. :cool:

Damn Ford GT..nice! I sat in one at a dealership once, very very awsome car. Be sure not to break threw the space time continueum while at 200mph. I tried to do 200 once but i belive my F-16 cant go that slow. :)

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
135 in my 94 RT10 ont the Las Vegas Motor Speedway at VOI9. :headbang: My first time on the track so yes I was getting passed by several Vipers that had experienced drivers. :buttkick: I was mostly unsure of the brakes on the 94 they just did not instill alot of confidence to me in their ability to get stopped fast enough. :nono: :hitfan:
Now with my new 06 vert after I get her broken in, I only have 200 miles on her and she has been sleeping in her heated garage with her blanky on :D since the first of Dec, I would like to find out about her go fast and stop fast abilities. :2tu: